I uh… made a second thing.
A while ago there was a topic on the concept of the Werefatty and inspired I shelved the idea for a concept similar to Don’t Escape. As someone who loved the three games (haven’t played the fourth) I wanted to have this made in some way. So after a year of working on something else I needed something else to invigorate me to make the last push on it, then I remembered this Gain Jam. I started working on this like an hour or two before I questioned whether a concept like this fits with the contest, thankfully it appears so after confirmation.
The title I can’t change so currently there isn’t a week in-game, but no doubt I will try and make it as many days as I can before time’s up.
I hope you enjoy it!
First area: Barn
1. Drop the Long Dagger near the barn.
2. Go around the sides and north of the barn and collect the nails (in the barrel), wood board, and hammer (bucket).
3. Go to the back and tip the ladder over.
4. Go to the front and brace the door.
5. Go to the side where the two windows are and use the wood board on the south window.
6. Enter through the north window, then close the north interior window.
7. Enter the center stall in the barn and look through the hay, take the flimsy boards.
8. Reenter the north stall, and click yes on the prompt. If you didn’t get the prompt then you’re either missing one of the three items (hammer, nails, flimsy boards) or you didn’t close the window. Reenter when the conditions have been met. (Warning you’ll get the same for the south interior window)
9. head upstairs and push the haybales, then head back down.
10. Interact with the hourglass until you transform. If you did everything right you should end up in the north section of the barn, if not you’ll end up in the front with the fields either partially eaten or completely eaten.
1. Go east and enter the shack, there you’ll find a note and a tiny balloon. Take the balloon.
2. Leave and head northeast into the equipment area, open the chest to reveal a pickaxe (take it) and a number helmet.
3. head back and go southeast into the dig site, use the pickaxe on the metal drum (reveals numbered helmet). Take the Wheelbarrow as well.
4. Leave and now head down, then use the pickaxe again on the Cracked wall (reveals numbered helmet). Take the pouch of gunpowder.
5. Head back up, use Load up on the Wheelbarrow in the Candy Rock Pit.
6. Head back to the Food Cave Entrance and enter the Food Cave Front. Deposit the rock candy (from the wheelbarrow) while also dropping the tiny balloon.
7. Enter the Food Cave Interior, look at the Rock Biscuits to reveal another numbered helmet.
8. Head back to the shack and after combining the numbers from each helmet (10449) to reveal the bottles of soda, take them.
9. Head back to the Food Cave Front and drop the soda, reenter to get a prompt, and click yes. This will lock a section of the area but don’t worry as there is nothing important there.
10. Interact with the hourglass to initiate the transformation. If you did block off the cave then you’ll gain weight otherwise, you’ll end up outside of the cave.
I probably wouldn’t be as far in development if it wasn’t for the Big Shot Ost from Deltarune being released, I’m addicted to it and just about every line of code came while listening to it.
Edit 1: Added a game guide, though only the barn is listed for now.
Edit 2: The cave guide has now been added.