Weight Gaming Mascots

I would like to introduce you to our new mascots Wilton & Ganache who where made for us by the very talented Mihai! These two are AI’s that decided to make Weight Gaming their home, and love to grow fat on the amazing content made by the community.

Ganache

Interests/Favorite Food: Writing + Coding

Ganache likes reading, fanfiction, novels, comics, anything that has a story behind it, she’ll gladly sink her virtual teeth into. Her other passion, is to analyze strings of code and programs and understand how they work.

While still relatively clumsy at it, she loves to write down fanfiction and stories in the book she always carries around with her. Meanwhile, as Wilton often ends up wandering into problematic portions of the internet, Ganache finds her knowledge of programming coming in handy, pulling her twin out of trouble (‘HMPF!’).
She often comes off as aloof at a glance, showing relatively little patience with others, but, this is often because she has something planned that she already has her mind set on. Whenever engaged in a task, she shows a keen focus.

As stories and code tend to take up multiple pages and files, her storage often looks slightly more bloated than her twin’s. (‘Or so it may appear, at a glance! In fact, we take up the exact same ammount of memory!’)

Wilton

Interests/Favorite Food: Art + Music

Wilton loves Art, in all its forms, or, in particular, art of the visual and auditory kind. He has an avid interest in the ‘real world’, always trying his best to see how it works, though, in spite of this, he also seems to like Virtual Media just as much.

He is somewhat difficult to pin down, as he seems to drift around, trying to find new things to draw on his ever-present tablet. Between always listening to music and his tendency to not look up when moving, he has a tendency to get lost. In spite of this, Wilton’s optimism seems almost impossible to shake. (‘I just know someone always has my back!~’).

Perhaps the only times we have noticed him looking even mildly upset, Wilton’s troubles seemed to stem from not being able to draw or capture an idea. These moments seem few and far between, and his smile always seems to return quickly after. (‘Practice isn’t fun … but, you can’t get better without it…’)

Quite unlike his twin, Wilton will gleefully begin multiple projects, as new ideas come. It often falls on Ganache to keep him focussed on any tasks they try to undertake together.

Ref Sheet

Full Bio

Wilton and Ganache are twin AI entities.

We are not entirely sure how they came to be, but they had seemingly appeared as the Weightgaming forums were switching servers! Interactions with the twins have led us to believe they may have existed on the internet prior to choosing the website as their home.

They seem to enjoy browsing through and duplicating data as both sustenance and, simply as treats.

Through storing and processing, they appear able to create, and even help others, create their own data.

Both twins seem to derive quite a bit of enjoyment (‘Even if one of us is going to try and hide it…’) from watching users make their own projects.

In spite of their different looks, both insist they are storing and using the same ammount of data.

Wilton

Interests/Favorite Food: Art + Music

Wilton loves Art, in all its forms, or, in particular, art of the visual and auditory kind. He has an avid interest in the ‘real world’, always trying his best to see how it works, though, in spite of this, he also seems to like Virtual Media just as much.

He is somewhat difficult to pin down, as he seems to drift around, trying to find new things to draw on his ever-present tablet. Between always listening to music and his tendency to not look up when moving, he has a tendency to get lost. In spite of this, Wilton’s optimism seems almost impossible to shake. (‘I just know someone always has my back!~’).

Perhaps the only times we have noticed him looking even mildly upset, Wilton’s troubles seemed to stem from not being able to draw or capture an idea. These moments seem few and far between, and his smile always seems to return quickly after. (‘Practice isn’t fun … but, you can’t get better without it…’)

Quite unlike his twin, Wilton will gleefully begin multiple projects, as new ideas come. It often falls on Ganache to keep him focussed on any tasks they try to undertake together.

Ganache

Interests/Favorite Food: Writing + Coding

Ganache likes reading, fanfiction, novels, comics, anything that has a story behind it, she’ll gladly sink her virtual teeth into. Her other passion, is to analyze strings of code and programs and understand how they work.

While still relatively clumsy at it, she loves to write down fanfiction and stories in the book she always carries around with her. Meanwhile, as Wilton often ends up wandering into problematic portions of the internet, Ganache finds her knowledge of programming coming in handy, pulling her twin out of trouble (‘HMPF!’).
She often comes off as aloof at a glance, showing relatively little patience with others, but, this is often because she has something planned that she already has her mind set on. Whenever engaged in a task, she shows a keen focus.

As stories and code tend to take up multiple pages and files, her storage often looks slightly more bloated than her twin’s. (‘Or so it may appear, at a glance! In fact, we take up the exact same ammount of memory!’)

32 Likes

Additional Assets and Sketches

9 Likes

I like the two new mascots better, the main difference they’re not cat themed, and that makes it slightly better for me because I don’t like that theming that much. I would rather have other kinds of animals be used for theming.

The characters are nice, but did the darker-skinned one really need to be called “Ganache”? Seems a little on the nose with the nomenclature.