WG Academy by Hanogi (WG학원 살찌우기 RPG)

I wish you luck, I love the concept you’re working with, and hope it succeeds.

I was actually planned to translate it when the game completely made, and show two versions each. one for KR. and one for EN at the same time. However, the game script is getting longer than I predicted so English version will be publish pretty much time after the KR version.

As I said in pixiv. This is just a basic demo like BETA test at best. So I’ll try my best to translate ASAP. after I made 1.0.0 demo of this game. I don’t even know when that will come out though…

17 Likes

It looks like there’s a mechanic to make the PC gain weight, but I’m not sure how to do it. Does anybody know how?

Hey, so glad you decided to make a game like this (I love the concept of weight gain on an institutional scale), and besides the other problems mentioned in this thread, the only other problems I can really say is that.There really needs to be a skip day option(May be because of the translation i wasn’t sure if there was something else i could do after class yet, so i went home and had to click through the time pass dialogue) if this thing could be translated, i think it would be great, especially when digging through the files. So keep up the good work!

P.S Hoping for a harem route but understandable if not

3 Likes

For now, There are two options for skipping time. If you go to the restaurant, you can do a part-time job for some money(talk to NPC in restaurant and select second option). Or If you interact with a computer in player’s room, there is a time-spent option(select second option).
I’ll add more activity of time-spent later

P.S Harem route is unavoidable for man LOL.

4 Likes

Made an account to say how much I like this game. Im looking forward to future updates!

2 Likes

I didn’t know my sprite templates made it all the way to korea. That’s pretty cool.

14 Likes

I believe we can remove the “unclaimed” tag now.

2 Likes

Hey I just wanted to give a heads up for either the translator or the original developer. Maybe it’s a translation error, but in the English verison posted here there are multiple girls that are like 15-17. I think you should try to change that for this version so this game doesn’t get taken off for a while the way Piece of Cake did before it changed things.

I don’t think there is? You can’t really eat food yourself outside of sharing during events as far as I’m aware, and it’s kind of in the story that women (not men) specifically are encouraged to gain. Also, there’s no fatter version of your PC in the sprite files.

Does 15-17 girls thing make any problem? I don’t know what happened to Piece of Cake game. If it’s necessary I’ll change characters age

In America, sexual settings with people under the age of 18 is outlawed. The forum is also strict about it because they don’t want any trouble.

1 Like

I would get a moderator or something to be sure but, I believe that the site uses American law so that would mean sexual content (like a fetish game) can’t sexualize characters under 18 years of age.

@Hanogi

1 Like

As others have pointed out, we need to ask you to change the ages to comply with US law, otherwise we can’t legally host it.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me or @grotlover2. Regardless, please let us know what your plans are, and we can move forward.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Long time lurker here. For clarification on this no it is not true that the characters have to be above 18 for fictional characters. The US has ruled on this before and has set precedent that any fictional characters are not subject to any laws. I understand that some people might not like it but it is wrong saying that it would be illegal to do this. If this were true plenty of japanese games and tv shows would not be allowed to be viewed or shipped to the US. The same applies to fictional products such as stories where in as long as its not involving real children it is legal in the US. If it is against the forum’s rules this is fine however saying it is illegal to host it here would be an incorrect statement. Seeing as South Korea actually has a higher age of consent than the US this would make less sense here

2 Likes

Change it to a college instead of a high school

Problem solved.

1 Like

This is what I planned before. I’ve planned that If love point get over some point, it makes occur some sexual events. and also planned maybe level 3 or 4, player can enter NPC’s house and have some lewd stuff for every girls. because I have no idea about the miner Laws at the beginning. but now I think I have to change some character’s information to make over 18 age.(cause I don’t want to delete lewd stuff XD)

Although this game is fiction and US law doesn’t bother it as comment above said. I just want to make it to be sure. I don’t know about the US law but I know the US FBI are scary as hell.

11 Likes

Hey man looking forward to that for sure

Good day Nervki,

While there was a ruling in United States v. Handley that supports your claim, the ruling was challenged latter in United States v. Dean. If you would like to point out the actual precedent or section of the law you are referring to we would be happy to look it over. Please feel free to DM me and I would love to hear your points, but according to our research fictionalized underage characters are illegal under the PROTECT Act of 2003.

That all being said please feel free to DM me any counter points you may have so we do not take this thread too far off the topic of the game.

5 Likes