What kind of things (characters, features, etc.) you rarely or never see in wg visual novels?

uff its that bad? Yeah wondering why that engine is so popular then …
maybe its the same reason why rpg-maker games are so popular to make as the engine is quite beginner friendly…

1 Like

I’d like to see a true harem game where the MC is involved in relationships with multiple girls feeding, stuffing, weight gain, sexual situations and sex. There has been one game I can think of were the point of it would of been an actual harem but it never really got there (for a 3D WG VN). Most games have multiple girls and the MC might interact with them. But often the girls don’t have knowledge of anything that happens outside of the MC being with them. It would be a cool to see a narrative VN where the MC is in an open (atleast eventually) relationship with multiple girls. Going on dates, wg, sexual situations being done in a harem style. Or just interacting with the girls together in general.

I figure this is least likely to happen because of the perception of harem games and the increased work load the concept has potentially but I personally would like to see it.

As far as something that sets a game apart from others though, a general concept or unique feature wouldn’t make something stand out as much as a good concept, writing to back it up, and good looking models/renders. I love VN’s for the narrative they tell and the visuals that normally accompany them. I can take an unrealistic more fetish focused narrative or something more grounded as long as the narrative and concept don’t feel like an after thought. That would probably make the game stand out for me personally the most.

For me it would be not enough progression in the model i feel like the model get fat (from what we see) too fat they usually get from fit to fat in only 1 intermediate shape. I would personnaly like more chubby, chunky, freshman 15 type of shape, muffin top, slight belly beer. Things like that.

6 Likes

I dont really see many playable male characters in visual novels, or even males in general.

6 Likes

Many things, like Pear-shaped BBW , SSBBWs sometimes, Force Feeding, death feederism, overeating(till sick kind).

personality wise, there’s always far removed and they don’t want to be fat or love it completely. my example that I like with varying personalities is the weighting game from tigeroo. He had different types, Girls who love it, girls who were oblivious of it and girls who did it to get with you. It feels authentic to play.

Scenario-wise… it seems to be the same types, Local town, meet everyone and upbeat. MC meets girls, The girl is either their gf or just someone who they met, they don’t want to get fat, then gets fat and boom they like it. I don’t see the darker parts of this kink. The obsessive types, or the horror type for this kink.

4 Likes

Art that isn’t made using stock 3d modeling software.

1 Like

I guess clowns, but that’s probably a (only slightly)bad answer

1 Like

While many projects may get a lot right in terms of the fetish material, too many are lacking in romance. A lot of people struggle to write women correctly and so many female characters in these types of games tend to come off as quite wooden and artificial. If you can make the women in your game feel human then you’re already ahead of the curve; bonus points if you can write believable queer romance.

7 Likes

When you just repeat evertime the same sentence to reassure any characters that they are fine as they are?and they don’t seems to be reluctant to loose weight?

I can understand that but that mean to much thinking for a fetish game I think.
Still could be good to see one where sabotage is important and jingling between no your good as you are and “helping them on there diet”

Show me one that has a radical plot of a M2BBW.

1 Like

feral characters, like dragons

1 Like

–Historical settings (especially without any fantasy/sci-fi/supernatural tinge)
–Gainers who are fully aware and in control of their gain
–Gainers who start fat
–Love interests who are older than 25

And this might be speaking from ignorance, but while i see a lot of naive-to-willing gainers, I don’t see much of the same for feeders. Nor do i see many dom(me) feedees

2 Likes

I can’t really be too critical here because overall I have a soft spot for weight gain tropes. I love the generic “newcomer to a small town meets women who have various self esteem issues or complicated histories with their weight and slowly influences them into gaining” set up, even though it’s been done plenty of times.

4 Likes

I don’t think there are many dom feedees out there. I’ve certainly never met one. Most feedees, certainly the ones I’ve been lucky enough to know, are at least a little (and often very) sub.

5 Likes

If they are that rare, then it seems appropriate for a thread about things you rarely see in WG games, right?

2 Likes

Though maybe it’s not in the forefront, the main character of my VN is an adult over 25 and is an enthusiastic gainer! The only reluctance is the kinda of shy who-is-going-to-admit-it-first kinda thing.

Its a stuffing VN currently. But in the future…

Give it a try!

2 Likes

Oooh. Will have to try this weekend

One thing I haven’t seen very often in daz3d games is there being male characters that can also gain weight, or just having male characters in general. I can understands that people aren’t into that thing but it’s just what I’ve noticed with most daz3d games so far.

2 Likes

actually seeing a gym enjoyer losing her abs and the one she is traning gaining abs is huge but rare.

4 Likes

More extreme levels of fatness. Its always like the first 50-100 lbs, but rarely do you see VNs where the character get difficulties walking and stuff.
I guess thats cause most of them are not finished (if they ever will be) but still. Too often do I play one of those VNs that have like a day to day simulation with money and stuff to do during the day and play that for hours just to reach the “currently final weight” of slightly over chubby

1 Like