What's your dream WG game?

kinda weird but there we go. So basically a game where u build a city and all the citzens have to gain as much as possible to stay because otherwise they would be force fed, to improve city life quality you have to build fast food companies and etc

1 Like

well, a dystopian / apocalyptic future rpg game

in the matter of history would be simple, you are “the chosen one” you were born in a world, where the world went through a huge economic crisis, hunger and ness was so common that the government began making synthetic foods 2 times more caloric, and the people began to worship hedonism and fat as status, because the largest were the richest, you were born a little after that, and you have the choice to change all that

would be much like the fallout games where your character has a lot of influence in the world and would have several endings the way your character is, says or does certain quests influences too much on his personality and the end that you win, for example, if your character weighs more than 400 lbs you get “fat god ending” if your character weighs between 200 and 500 lbs and is a male character and has a female companion that weighs more than you and has a great affection, you win a ending “a big daddy” that is an end where your character due to his achievements achieves a great life and ends up forming a family with the companion, which spoils him with all the delicious recipes

I would love to see a game like that, I really don’t care about credits, if you intend to create a game with this idea, I would be super happy with my life :upside_down_face:

I’ve always just wanted a game that’s kind of like VR chat, but a lot more gainer focused. Maybe it doesn’t have to be VR, but the idea of making your own character and having weight change all the time while interacting with others always seemed like a fun thing to me.

The weight could either be controlled by the player, or the player would have to get fat through means within the environment. Being larger effects a player’s hit-box to the point where doorways aren’t useable, or the player gets slowed down. Player’s could maybe select what percentage of fat goes where, so people could have their ideal body types as the get bigger.

I’ve just wanted some kind of interactive online game focused around weight gain.

1 Like

I’ve always dreamed of turning one of my stories into a game. My biggest story that I’ve been working on for years would make a great adventure game.

I always pictured it just being an open world/gta style world where you can do whatever you want, most of which would include going to food places and gaining a ton of weight (but other normal things too) then you’d have missions to complete and doing said missions would be hard or easy depending on what you did outside them (so for instance if you got your character to a huge, barely mobile weight, the missions would be super hard and slow), and of course other characters/npcs would comment on said changes.

The gameplay/missions themselves would vary between all the genres of games, so say one mission you had to fight someone, it could be set up like a MK style fight, and then if you had a bunch of weight you’d have more HP but be slower and have less stamina, or say you had to battle a rival, it could play out like silly mario party type games or a serious sword fight where the loser has to gain/lose weight based on the winners choice.

Of course you could NOT do any missions and just do the open world stuff forever and get as fat as possible, for that I’d throw in a dating sim type mechanic where you could meet someone with the same interests as you for getting fat, then you could get even bigger than you could alone.

There’s a bunch of other stuff I’d add, heck I have other game types for my other characters I have in mind, but this one would be my favorite.

(also had a dream not too long ago where you went into a VR world and played random games and the loser gained the winners score in weight, that would be fun too if more fleshed out)

2 Likes

may as well put this here

one thing i’d probably love would be a monster girl centered ranching and farming simulator, with some elements of combat thrown in. go out into the wilds, knockout and capture mongirls, bring them back to your ranch and feed them so they produce drops which you can either use or sell, and of course you can also grow stuff on your farm (aside from mongirls) to either use as feed, or sell for a bit of cash. additionally, maybe some sort of system where you could get close, interact with them, maybe play(or grope) with them

overall, just some decent actual gameplay to it, good visuals with varied weights and a variety of mongirls.

2 Likes

Have you seen this one?

6 Likes

Wow, have I had this tab sitting open that long? Well, better late than never, I guess? Unless I annoy the crap outta someone with notifications… who knows, maybe I’ll revive a good discussion?

Anyway, I guess my ideal weight gain game would, strange as it may sound, be one where you don’t have to gain weight. There’s a method to my madness, though—for one, a lot of games aren’t really built for your character to stop gaining at a point where you, the player, want to stop. Most of the ones I’ve seen that are tend to be… well, the only change you get from stopping early is a different ending. I’d rather the game didn’t just end when the gain did so I actually got to enjoy my character’s size.

Part and parcel with that, I’d like the gain to impact gameplay significantly, especially at lower weights. Obviously, you aren’t going to be breaking chairs at just 150 pounds, but I tend to like the 150-250 pound range best, and there’s plenty of ways descriptions and character interactions might vary at that size. Additionally, if it’s an RPG, there should be some mechanical impact to spice-up the gameplay itself. It should be a tradeoff, too, so you aren’t shooting yourself in the foot if you want to keep a character small or vice versa. If you have a party of characters, they’d be customizable, and you could choose to keep some skinny and fatten some up for various strategies; on the other hand, if you just have a standalone Main Character, you might be inclined to do various playthroughs at various sizes with various builds.

In short, I want a 100 pound character to feel different from a 200 pound character, a 200 pound character to play different from a 300-pounder, etc. Even just a 50 pound size difference can be pretty significant, and I love seeing that driven home.

Visuals… I’m kinda open to a lot of different kinds. 3D visuals would make size and height differences more apparent, as well as being nice eye-candy… but it wouldn’t leave as much to the imagination (or allow for quite as detailed of interactions) as a more text-based game. I guess I’d probably prefer a more text-based game with portraits and set-pieces, kinda like Corruption of Champions.

As for setting, I’d want it to be a bit more grounded—fat-centric stuff rubs me the wrong way. Magic weight gain, weight gain competitions, all that is kind of a turnoff for me. It’s okay if the game’s not entirely realistic so the player character can believably be fat (for example, in a fantasy setting: magical food that has unrealistic calories, curses that make weight-loss difficult, magical-based abundance of food, or a curse on the region that makes people fatter) as long as it doesn’t make every NPC fat or force the player’s hand about getting fat. If there’s multiple PCs, then it might be cool to have a trap or something every now and again that forcibly fattens a character that I might’ve been keeping skinny, especially if this were to create an interaction with a character that I am deliberately keeping fat, but I digress.

Story-wise, again, weight gain should be more of a secondary element. It should influence character interactions and the descriptions of your characters (especially as they perform certain actions or experience certain things), but there should be a story beyond “your character gets fat” or “you make these other characters fat.” Not that I can’t have fun with those types of games, but it’s not what I really crave.

Last item of note… If furry/monstergirl options are available, I’d rather there be options for… less human body-types. I love nekos and half-dragons as much as the next degenerate weeb, but I’d also like to have options like lamia, driders, scorpion-girls, and… well, regular-ass (human-sized) dragons. Boundless is the only game I can immediately recall where I got to play anything other than “two arms, two legs, maybe some wings or a tail.” Also, if my character has a tail, it should get fat when they do. If my character has wings, they should struggle and potentially lose the ability to fly as they get heavier.

2 Likes

Customizable Characters, Text Based, but with images, clearly. as a whole, just balanced. regular html documents have no flavor, its like ordering the mystery drink from Taco Bell and getting flat soda, aka soda that’s been left out without the cap on.

I am in the agreement of the whole “Don’t make it just about the WG”, and with the whole idea that Weight has… well, weight to it.

Also Tail fat is very important.

2 Likes

An RPG that is already based in weight gain and inflation but has built in modding tools that are simple to use. you want to reskin a preexisting enemy and give them an attack that immediately immobilizes the target? you can.

preferably 3d with full character customization including choice of sex, gender, custom pronouns if yours aren’t included. body type preferences for yourself and your partners. also you can change essentially anything about your character at any time using an item (magic mirror, morph potion, idk). you can be a tall, muscle gutted, green, anthro tiger or a chubby, or regular human if you’re weird.

I like the idea of a semi modern fantasy setting where you can call your wizard friend on a smart phone to help you fight a dragon with necromancy powers and its army of skeletons.

a large party system where you can travel the world with multiple people at the same time.

some sort of property ownership system where you can buy the local bar and put weight gain potions in the kegs instead of beer causing the locals to blimp up, or by a farm to grow fruits and vegetables or raise animals (there is also anti-creepiness measures where it will detect if you add a mod that allows you to do “things” to the farm animals it immediately sends an email to the local authorities). and other businesses like potion shops, illegal ‘potion’ brewery’s, inn’s, etc. all with optional management quests.

a story that is there for when you want to do it, but all content is already available if you don’t care to do the story quests.

the ability to change aspects of the appearance of companions by using potions taking them to gyms, restaurants, and also dialogue. this will change their model and dialogue. btw everything is fully voiced including you Max the main character with a purposefully gender neutral name with multiple voices to choose from. they will also comment on your appearance.

both male and female growth (either can be disabled) as to give something to everyone. is there a fetish included you don’t like, you can turn that off too. maybe there’s one not included that you do want maybe you can add it with the modding tools depending on how complicated it is.

a leveling system where you have individual skills where you get a skill point to use in that tree every time you level up that skill. along with the typical leveling system you’d expect though this is essentially just a number.

completely optional multiplayer with public and private servers. or just invite your friends into your game.

saving works similar to terraria where you have separate character and world files.

custom difficulty like maybe you want to be an immortal god who has a hard time while gambling or someone who dies from strong winds but levels up at the speed of light.

and that’s all for now until I can afford to do some of this magic. I’m only 5 billion away from my kickstarter goal.

1 Like

Two types for me, online and offline.

Online, a VR game specifically made for WG/inflation stuff (VR optional, just enhances the experience). Different settings for different kinks, like instant weight gain or stuffing only, extremely fast or more realistic, and anywhere in between. Vore included because some people would like it. And consent is mandatory for the major fetishes when interacting with others one on one. Also definite report function for people who take the role play way too far.

Offline, a procedurally generated maze game of sorts. Main goal is to escape/find the exit, but obstacles are there to stuff you to your limits. Break rooms would exist for you to digest what you’ve eaten so far and as a checkpoint. Get forcefed too much, pass out and wind up back where you last took a rest, with all of your food digested plus an extra ten percent or so extra weight as an incentive to not just keep going until you simply can’t. Also all the traps reset, and are likely a bit harder to properly avoid since you’re larger. Win by reaching the end, with different endings based on how much you weigh. Lose by getting too fat to move or opting to leave without the prize that lured you to the maze in the first place, plus keeping all the weight you put on. Maybe do a bit of a progression system a la Rogue Legacy, in which each run is actually someone new from your character’s family line with slightly different traits, like more muscle to carry more bulk or a stronger stomach to eat more before passing out.

2 Likes

I skimmed through and your response was the only one I saw which mentioned Tainted Elysium, so I’d like to add to it. I absolutely loved the visual as well as written descriptions of your characters appearance, weight, features, etc. And I liked the open-ended design of the game. Something like that with much more content, such as clothing, more ways to expand/gain weight, more to do, etc. would be such an amazing game

The game of my dream is impossible to make with our current technology (maybe in 10 years in least).
It implies:
-Virtual reality hyper realist like in The Matrix, Evangelion or SAO.
-AI able to control all NPC realistically and reacting like human being. Also able to make plots and manage the lore and factions. And finally tending to gather people with same kinks.
-MMORPG fetish game without limit of interactions and number of people at the same place.
-A lot activity and axes of evolving, for all taste, fight, lifeskill, building, quests or just fetish fun etc.

Hello this is my first time posting, I am a lurker.
But a good WG game would be a sandbox/simulator game with physics.
I like interacting with my environment, For example [Momulator] (Momulator! - Extreme Pregnancy Simulator)
It is very limited right now but on the creators twitter they are working on VR and Physics interactions.
Being able to touch the belly and breasts of a 3D model would be so great.

1 Like

Thanks for the shout out! Ironically, what I’m making is my own idea of my dream fetish game. The game will have a WG only mode, so patience might reward you

1 Like

I think it would be like a life simulator almost with cars, work, and npcs who are somewhat like a npc from gta. But you can gain weight and stuff and there isnt a limit either and being certain weights have pros and cons. For example if you get too big you wont be able to drive a car anymore and youll be really slow.

It would also be nice if there was body physics as well which would be a cherry on top. Hell if someone could make that game id support the hell out of it, I mean id rather wait for that then GTA 6 lmfao.

Ive tried playing fallout 4 and skyrim but what sucks is if you get big you wont have a bigger hitbox meaning you cant get stuck easier or be a bigger target which kinda in my opinion would make it fun. i guess a work around id be fine with is the fat meshing with object. For example in Coldsteelj mod with Fallout if you were larger than a door frame your fat would mash together or work around object if you touching them with enough force. In some ways I feel like Skyrim could do this as they already have it with clothing.

1 Like

I just want a simple Furry WG game, possibly with transformation and inflation

2 Likes

A VN but not necessarily with an interesting story, focusing on WG mixed with other niche kinks like size growth, size theft or even futa
I guess the closest thing to that would be project realism by mecha

1 Like

Maybe an FPS like Left 4 Pop, but utilizing different size expansion fetishes to maximize how the game works. Something like this:

1. Fat sizes grant heavier weights to minimize knockback and grant higher damage when landing on or charging at enemies. Downside is mobility issues and losing full mobility at the max size.

2. Air inflation sizes make the user faster and can reach higher places by floating in the air. The downside is that you take more damage the bigger you get and cannot sink in water.

1 Like

You should try the pirate’s fate, It’s kinda like the game you suggested but a bit more SFW and it has fat furs and transformations