Witch of Gluttony

I dream in pixels and my nightmares are drawing on the wrong layer.

11 Likes

Just don’t start bleeding pixels - drawing will only get harder with a pair of huge spike-like claws replacing each of your hands.

2 Likes

hey uh, is there any secondary download link for the game? i have trouble extracting the .rar file. it wont extract and even can’t be opened in zipped mode

What program do you use? If you don’t have it, I recommend 7zip. It opens everything, runs well, and gives some features some other archive tools don’t. I’ve yet to ever have problems with archived/compressed files.

3 Likes

the default one from the windows ( i guess its named winrar?)

Yeah, definitely get 7zip. It’s free, can do more, and is great - no reason not to have it.

3 Likes

I’ve been a longtime lurker but I finally made an account just to post a comment here. I love your game! It’s well written and paced, has engaging character arcs, backstories, and personalities, and has plenty of references and cameos to boot. Very clever tangent with the eye exams, I had no idea what was happening until the sprites updated lmao. Really one of the best games I’ve seen on weight gaming yet, the effort and thought put into this project shows! I can’t wait for the next update.

1 Like

I REALLY HOPE IT’S STILL BEING WORKED ON BECAUSE I NEED MORE OF THIS IN MY LIFE. Sorry…got real bummed out about the cliff hanger…Message me and I’d be glad to help.

Work is slow and steady. Alternating between sprite work, event stuff and writing.

While it would possibly speed things up with help, I personally like going solo for this (I like learning how to do new things as I work on this). But thank you for the offer.

6 Likes

:ok_hand: :+1: Okiee Dokiee. If you change your mind, I’ll be here.

1 Like

Any tips on how to fight

Summary

the hero and his friends

Summary

Use growth on the dancer with Bella first, then focus solely on healing
Focus down either side character with Noss and Ika (While also keeping taunt up on Noss)
The Hero WILL NOT die while both allies are still alive so it’s pointless to attack him while they are up

thank you so much i kept trying to beat the hero first

is there a secret location at the end somewhere i cant find it

There’s a broken house in the forest. Once you have Noss you can get into the basement

1 Like

So I am having a issue I completed the cat, slime, mimic, nut quest in the town and I am stuck on what to do next can anybody point me in the right direction?

The bar rats, slimes, mimics and nut quest should get you enough treats to complete the cat quest.

After that there should be an event that auto plays when you’re outside, telling you to go to the Inn.

using more moonshines then what you have in your inventory crashes the game

In the distant future, players will be able to skip to the start of the next update.

The far, far, distant future.

10 Likes

Thank fuck.

Not that I don’t enjoy WoG, I’m fucking loving it. I’m just really fucking bad at RPG Maker games.

3 Likes