Witch of Gluttony

Also, fuck the skeles at the castles.

3 Likes

You’ll still need knowledge of the game to use the skip.

Why? Because I’m evil.

3 Likes

we are on the same page my man

Well, I’m glad I’ve repeat played it more than once! :grinning:

Dude since its too hot where I live to go outside til midnight and I have the week off… I’ve played too many games from here. Keep it up man, your writing is great, I love how ya don’t have to worry about leveling up so you can skip fights without feeling bad.

If you don’t have it in mind yet or weren’t planning on doing it I’d love to revisit the woman who got taken away by the water nymphs, the fairy we helped and the daughter of the innkeeper who has a blackhole for a stomach, bigger is better and I’m sure the witch of gluttony wouldn’t mind herself. No suggestions so far but bigger is better right? but tbh I didn’t find any major bugs to report and thought this was a good game. Just leaving this to say ya made a fun game and well keep it up, can’t wait til the next update to see what wacky shenanigans occur

3 Likes

Is noss a guy or a girl ?

Noss is a girl, it doesn’t seem that hard to notice

Noss is a girl.

If she were male she’d have a giant beard as per the rules of being a dwarf.

7 Likes

Not a real update, just wanted to introduce everyone to my son.

That is all.

12 Likes

New Boy looks wholesome, you should be proud.

3 Likes

Holy crapbaskets! One year ago today, I first uploaded Witch of Gluttony. Time sure flies.

While I would have loved to have gotten the next update out in time for the first anniversary, nature had different plans. Province is currently on fire and threats of evacuation have put a bit of a damper on working on the game, but I have been managing to get some work in during any moments of calm.
(Also my tablet broke during all this just to add some more salt to the wound).

The work I have been doing has been mostly the same; alternating between writing events and spriting. Though the Chapter Skip I put in has now evolved a bit… It started off as a simple “Boop! You’re at current content!” to a quick written recap of everything that happened, to an “Abridged” version of most of the events before the next update.

I’ve also been tinkering with new face images (Just for the Major Quest NPCs that will be showing up in Myrefall) as seen earlier with my son.

Summary

QuestNPCs
We have Batbezbek the Troll Potion Seller, StrongArm the Orc Gym Owner, Magderth the Dwarven Blacksmith, Xanbek Daughter of Batbezbek, and the Goblin sisters Knaz and Rhaz.

Once again it’s kinda hard to show upcoming stuff without spoiling everything.

16 Likes

This is a delightful game. Love the references included here and there (the SoD one was especially wonderful) and all the other little touches. Hope to see more whenever it may happen.

Edit: And I ran into the second SoD with the SB non-canon cameo. Gave me a good chuckle. Plus, bonus points for not going full force and including a direct reference to Nina for FMA later on either.

2 Likes

No update from September. Terrible month really. Finished most the the sprites needed for the next update (Just a few special ones to tweak and that’s it).

NPC Teaser

$Knaz Normal
We actually didn’t have many goblins before, even though I preach for the Church of Goblin Girls.
There should be more showing up in the coming update.

It’ll be eventing from this point forward for me (I’ve only just realized RPGMaker has a dark theme, I could have saved my poor eyes so much pain had I known about it sooner). Switching between the Chapter Skip and stuff for the update.

14 Likes

Wtf! Of course it has a dark mode! Poor you, its literally imposible working with the light one on a dark room lol

1 Like

Okay I have no idea what to do for the beer nuts quest. I know there are some sort of secret stash unless I’m remembering it wrong

If you don’t have enough money to buy them there is a secret stash beside Wil’s house.

It’s December.

How was your November? Mine? I fell down some stairs, nearly broke my thumb, bruised my tailbone and pulled a back muscle. You know, normal stuff.

But I got Arcane and Ruined King! Which are good distractions while I heal.

Watch Arcane

I try and plug away at the game when I have time and it’s not too awkward to sit.

Have a happy December, and may Santa bring you a fat of she(or he) for you all!

12 Likes

Ouch, I’m sorry to hear you got hurt. Here’s hoping you feel better soon.

Lmao bbwchan reference

Watch arcane, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON’T PLAY LEAGUE, don’t share our suffering

2 Likes