Witch of Gluttony

Weeeelp, ran out of mana during the “orc” fight when he was presumably like 30 seconds from dyinig, and because of that couldn’t charm the “orc”, so after like 20 turns, i eventually diied and got sent back to my last save, a little before they left the first town, about 2 hours prior.

so, unfortunately i don’t think i’ll be beating your game, because i’m lazy.
it was very good so far! the characters were very likeable and i enjoyed the scenes, although it’s a bit of a tease~ ^-^ just lewd enough to be hot, but still kinda ecchi most of the time

hope bella continues to steadily get fatter, and that iit’s buit into the main story well, if that makes sense. i don’t always word things well

Love the game references. Especially the OTRB

1 Like

I have just finished the current build of the game.

I like Bella and am interested in the story.

The skeleton fight is overly hard; particularly as it takes about 4 minutes of clicking the action button from the last available save point to the start of the actual fight. It would benefit from the skeleton hp being significantly reduced and possibly their damage too. The stun didn’t always seem to work on the behemoth when it said it was stunned, but damage still occurred to the bridge.

I would really like to see Bella regain her figure and metabolism. She can eat with less restraint, not worrying about her waistline. There has been quite a few ha ha your fat jokes now, maybe she can have more how does someone so slight eat so much ones now. There can still be plenty of weight gain to npcs for those into that.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing where the game goes next.

4 Likes

My butt has healed.

Work work.

14 Likes

I am almost afraid to ask for context…

1 Like

If you are asking about the butt bit, it’s my understanding that it was this, but I might be wrong.

I found a way to skip through the longer events I’m making by using Label and Jump To Label commands, cutting down on having the rewatch them EVERYTIME to see if the new thing I added to it was working.

Less time spent holding the enter button is good.

Also I got my booster and it has totally kicked my ass.

The context is I almost broke my tailbone in November.

8 Likes

Okay, that sounds less like what I thought happened.

a question someone knows how to kill these weons

2 Likes

Make the support big, then kill the rest (but leave hero last)

4 Likes

Figured that out after a few tries. Hint :

Summary

Kill the heavy armor guy first after support is deal with. Also knock out the hero when you get a chance.

1 Like

I just finished today and all I can say is this one of the best rpg maker games I have ever played. Fucking phenomenal work man, keep it up!

6 Likes

A spoiler/teaser:

Summary

There will be more goblins.

Also Elden Ring is very good. GOTY.

8 Likes

Ah a being of culture I see
Good luck

More Goblins is always good! (Is on a crusade to make them the second-most common race in Eat The Dungeon after Humans)

Also, as Danget said, thou hast good taste in games. Wonder what weapon you favour?

Like most Souls games, I don’t run just one character. I have multiple that I ping pong off from whenever I get mald/bored.

Currently have a Faith/Strength “Paladin”, a Dex/Int Magic Wolverine, and embracing the weeb with a plain ol’ Samurai.

Each has just beaten Godrick

Saw the sprite in the Discord, it’s looking great so far! One thing I remember from playing the game was the fairy sidequest and since Bella is losing hold on her powers I was wondering, would any other creatures that normally couldn’t gain weight start to get affected? :eyes:

Hello everyone! BuiltToBlast here with an end of the first quarter dev update!

Still plonking away at the game when I’m not playing Elden Ring. Currently making a bunch of different goblins in addition to the one teased above. Because the world needs more goblins.

While working on those sprites I got some inspiration to go back and tweak Bella, Noss and Ika. They weren’t 100% to my standards, but now after some work, they finally are perfect.

Bella

Bella always complained about getting fat, so I made her new sprite reflect it.
She’ll have a quest in the next update to shed that weight and attain her perfect self.

Noss

Noss was a quick fix. She’s a dwarf, but she doesn’t really look any different from the other short race of Halflings. Now she looks her dwarven part.
Such a nice beard/stache.

Ika

Lamia are totally over saturated… I want to be a trendsetter.
Reverse Lamia are totally cooler.

Here’s hoping this next quarter is as productive as the first!

23 Likes

So, great game thus far, really! I’m at the bridge part. I can definetely feel the inspiration from a certain other game with a certain Knight, inquisitor and blonde girl. And speaking of cameos, I was wondering who those three in the starting town where and what game they’re from, as in the girl with the maul and green hair, the girl with the white hair and the other dude.

Not a game. They’re the main characters from the anime Chaika: Coffin Princess.

1 Like