Witch of Gluttony

This game is pretty nice, but I sure wish it wouldn’t screen freeze near the end of long ass segments that I can’t save inside of, thus forcing me to do the entire thing again.

maybe you should post your logs, to see where that comes from and if it’s a solvable problem.

Issue is that there are no logs, the game is running as normal except the screen is frozen on whatever it was displaying last. Always was in the middle of dialogue for me.

Looking it up said something along the lines of the game checking for a negative integer that wasn’t adjusted for, thus resulting in the screen locking up.

then take a screencap if you can and post it here. That way, maybe BuiltToBlast can check the relevant code and see what’s up.

Unfortunately I believe that is an engine problem as I’ve seen it happen in games that share it.
And since the game screen just freezes, there isn’t exactly anything to take a screenshot of.

@BuiltToBlast

Absolutely amazing update. Having a “in previous updates” kind of reminder is just top grade stuff as well. I loved the humor, the pacing, everything! Really good stuff! Specially all the wg that is setup to happen after!

Basically, keep up the amazing work! :smiley:

1 Like

My one issue with this update is that it took me ages to find the second inn after I got kicked out of the first one. Could have used more pointers with how huge the city is. Also I hope we get revenge on the rich snobby receptionist. Otherwise it was a lot of fun

The freeze might, and I mean might, have been a wonky OGG file I made.
(But not everyone is getting the bug)

So for now, I just replaced it with another base sound from the game.

It’s just a simple copy paste into the Data folder and replace the file.

so um quick question i’ve only done one task in Myrefall (the cooking restaurant one) and im kinda stuck on the others can anyone gimme a guide for it

Most of them roll into each other. So each one gives you stuff you can use for another one. Have you visited the portal goblin place at the bottom left of the map?

WoG Patch out! New download in main post

Skellies got nerfed!

And SkipItAll was removed. It was originally there for testing purposes only.

4 Likes

Finishing the candy factory doesn’t seem to be increasing levels as intended.

well sorry for the really late reply but i kinda figured it out myself thank you tho i was just too lazy to delete the comment again thank you for the tip

Nice.

hey sorry for bother you but i am stuck in the first town… i skip the dialog and i just need rope to go under the abandon house, you know where i can get the rope?

You have to go down there on a later objective. Everything you need at the current point is up top without needing to down there yet. No rope, a fairy charm will let you down there when hunting slimes.

ok where i get the item?

There is no item.

You’ll get a “buff” later on that will let you go down below.

1 Like

Sorry, I should have been a little more specific with that. It’s a charm as in a spell, not an accessory.

well a question someone can remind me how it was that the part of the ogre that heals itself