Witch of Gluttony

Just finished the game, thought that the new update was hysterical; especially Noss. I will be looking forward to the next update

1 Like

Here is an artistic representation of how my November went.

Wait… last year…

I’m beginning to think November has it out for me…

13 Likes
Everybody gets a belly

Or I guess, in some cases, MORE of a belly.

16 Likes

Talk about character growth eh?

3 Likes

As a fan of both fat and pregnant bellies, I hope noss gets bigger, and I mean a whole loooot bigger

1 Like

now this looks fun, very much loved this game since it first came out.

1 Like
Pie

Pie.

Pie.

11 Likes

PIE

What flavor is the Pie though?

What flavor? PIE FLAVOR!

8 Likes

Epic Pie-Induced Guitar Riff

1 Like

Monthly Update Time!

I’ve finally found a way to speed up the production of game assets!

From now on, WoG will be 100% AI generated! Including this post!

HUmans of Wait Gaming, here is a little teaser of what’s to come. Newly redesigned main cast.

Bel La Tricks

Knots

Eek Ah!

Please look forward to the new and vastly superior WoG, meatbags.

01000001 01110000 01110010 01101001 01101100 00100000 01000110 01101111 01101111 01101100 01110011 00100001

25 Likes

oh no Robots Are taking over It is Game over man Game over.

You really had me going before I translated the binary, NGL.

3 Likes

Ist AI Generated Art already in the game

To be fair… it wouldn’t be THAT insane. Specially if used just as a helping tool not an outright substitute :stuck_out_tongue:
Like you can make something like this in just a couple of minutes. Then, spending another hour on photoshop actually drawing on it and changing details to get it just right… and there you go, fast illustrations for some scenes of the game xP

(And I repeat, this is a half assed try at it, it doesn’t even look like her, but probably gets the point across lol)

10 Likes

It’s pretty well made for a half-assed try.

1 Like

Nah. AI-generated images are the “art” equivalent of the mechanically separated chicken they make shitty dollar store chicken nuggets out of; taking(stealing in this case) the real thing, grinding it into a nasty paste, and mashing it back into a shittier version of the original.

10 Likes

Not to say you have to like ‘em or trying to start a whole argument in someone’s thread, but I will say that you ARE in a RPGmaker fetish game thread, that uses others’ copyrighted assets (read: music) for fun and a bit of profit.

Do mind yourself when you are going big on the “artistic merit” or “quality” aspects of this argument. After all, we all trying to tell our stories here and sometimes its helps to get it done faster.

6 Likes

Might as well go get ChatGPT or something to generate the story then, too, if it’s okay to be creatively bankrupt and lazy.

I’m not starting anything, someone else came into the thread responding to a April Fool’s post mocking AI-generated images going “actually it’s a good idea” and I just corrected them. There won’t be an argument because I won’t be responding to you after this. Bye.

4 Likes

Time is a limited resource. The less of it you’re forced to spend on art, the more of it you have to work on other things. That’s the point that was being made. It’s not like anyone who uses AI art is going to spend that extra time just sitting on their ass “being lazy”.

1 Like