Witch of Gluttony

Im enjoying this a lot but GOOD GOD do bosses need to be less of a hassle. The worst thing is in cases like the skeletons where there’s a massive cutscene before the fight so when I inevitably mess up the first time I have to wait for dialogue skip to actually get back to the fight. Boss fights also seem slightly overtuned on the difficult side, but if nothing else adding some way to save between cutscenes and fights would be extremely helpful, whether you figure out how to make an auto save system or just leave a break between the event and starting the fight. It also seems possible to just soft lock yourself by not having the resources necessary and being stuck behind a boss event with no way to leave and resource collect.

By reading some of the comments I find this game would be enjoyable to play. But I don’t know how to open up a rar file which is pretty annoying because I don’t know what to do. help would be appreciated

I’ve got you my man, just use the following:

WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (rarlab.com)

5 Likes

Thank you so much, I’m about to go spend 30 hours playing this :smile:

Well, you might not reach 30 hours with this, but I hope you have fun nonetheless.

4 Likes

Asking if a game has been updated is against our community guidelines.

The first post has the game, patreon, and kofi links.

6 Likes

Just needing a reminder, I know the game has bad ends, but is there anything like a status effect in the game that changes the in game model? I don’t remember if there is or not.

Just a Stuffed effect for Ika.

4 Likes

Can the player gain weight or can only the other characters?

It’s mostly NPCs who gain but Bella is slowly gaining throughout the story.

8 Likes

WHY DID NOONE TELL ME THE TITLE CARD WAS MISSPELLED!?!

I’m going to curl up into a ball and die.

5 Likes

we’ve been desensitized to misspellings after all these years

1 Like

Yeah, at some point I started auto-correcting what I read myself.

4 Likes

I don’t know English and if I hardly write my own language well, I’m not going to look for spelling errors in other languages, by the way, I like the game, when was its last update?

I’ve recently just started the game and I’ve been reading through the posts on this page to try and do the best I can. After getting all the cat treats and collecting all the cats for the first big mission in the first town, I still can’t progress in the game/move on to the next area. One guy wants his ring, one says there’s still construction, and the other guy is talking about getting kicked in the shin. Any help with what to do next.

No anniversary stuff or update this year.

Everything decided to go wrong the past year, culminating with my valley being on fire last week. (Some of it still is, so we’re on evac alert still). The only plus side is I have a few days off work so I think I’ll finally catch up on all these WG games that came out, maybe get some inspiration.

Also replaying WoG to figure out what Will_Tail needs to do next (I totally forgot the quest order).
(Maybe even just write a small guide)

I think I’ll also try and get WoG on itch for easier access.

17 Likes

I predict at some point, another crossover with some bullshit is possible

2 Likes

How to defeat the slime queen? it is overhill due to smaller slimes and there is no way to get rid of them.

Bella tells you how to get rid of them.

Cast addiction on the small slime, then use “Get In The Bag” on it.

Do not hit them with Noss or the addiction spell will break.

4 Likes

This is odd. After completing the cat quest you should have triggered an event after leaving Rose’s house.
It will tell you to head to the second floor of the inn. Entering the top room there will trigger another event and point you towards your next objective.

(Those guys at the town exit are just a joke. They don’t do anything but block the way.)

4 Likes