Witch of Gluttony

Nearly 11 hours of playtime later!

A walkthrough has been made. It’s pretty simple, but it’ll get you from start to end.

It’s on the Itch page. (Now to fix all those new errors I found during my playthrough…)

11 Likes

No real news about the game, but I will take this opportunity to shill another game.

Give em some love.

5 Likes

New patch is out! No new content, but it will make the first town a little easier for those who were getting lost on where to go.

Quest markers will show up above where you need to go.

(I also removed the scrolling text, so read at your leisure)

17 Likes

I have a little problem right now, when i get to MyreFall for the first time and need to talk with the captain and then go to the first INN where you get kicked out of the place the problem comes right before that when i go to easter myrefall south to get to the other INN the Innkeeper doesn’t show up

And i can’t continue with the story, i checked every house but nothing happens everything is locked

2 Likes

Oh my god, thank you for pointing this out!

It seems a wrongly selected event was causing him to not show up.

Updating the Itch page with a working fix.

1 Like

I was thinking this game was almost dead, I’m happy to see that dev process is still going on with this, from the stuff the game already has I’m pretty sure it’ll be one of the best wg centered games in the last few years and I’m all in for it!

most of the activity is on their itch

Thanks a lot BTB your game is amazing!!

Honestly, considering how much trouble some people have with MEGA and how easy it is to upload and patch on itch, it’s going to be the main way to get the game from now on.

2 Likes

well the one from itch is also mega but the download through the app is a bit buggy due to itch being picky on the selection

question dev of the game, given I see as of this posting the game on itch.io was updated yesterday, do older saves work or am I going to have to start over? (I’d prefer not to start over with over 6 hours on 1 of the saves ;-;, but I’ll wait before I do anything).

The latest updates on Itch didn’t add any new content.

Just some tweaks to the beginning and then a bug fix.

2 Likes

Hello, i have a problem right now… The thing is i can’t do the strongarms gym quest, i can’t Enter at all…

This si all i can get by trying to Enter to the gym

Another missing switch when I was working on the next chapter it seems…

Uploaded a fixed version, and a .json file if you don’t want to download everything over again.

(Just place it in the data folder and replace the original).

after giving dwarf tryant wood, sent me to troll, and he doesn’t want to speak with me, am i missing something?

Wait I don’t remember that last I remember was an interaction with greed and the snake girl

He doesn’t send you to him.

He says HE is going to talk with Batbezbek.

2 Likes

Yea but I don’t remember that guy either lol it’s also been a while

It’s been a long time since I played this, and I have since gotten rid of my save files. Is there a way to skip to the new-ish content? I think the last thing I did was the section with the naga character who joins your party

On Itch.oi it says it was updated 47 days ago just some fixes to thw game or a update to the story itself? 0o0