Best wg games?

Hello I am pretty new to this site and have only played a few wg games.Can you recommend me the best wg games you know.(They don’t have to be only wg they could be inflation,core etc.)(Bonus points if it has a good story because i don’t know about you but i am amazed how some fetish games on this site made by 1 to 2 people have better story then some AAA games)

2 Likes

I only really play male weight gain ones, so here are some:

Lords of lard

Soft fantasies

Plasma belt

Tribal hunter

Also, here is one that is both for male and female:

Worshippers of the gain

I hope this reply finds you in good health! ;D

2 Likes

While I prefer female wg still thanks for the reply!

1 Like

And, you likely know about this mod, but starbound: big fatties, is fantastic! Again, you likely know this, as it is probably one of the biggest pages on here.

1 Like

Honestly there are a number of exceptional games on the site, some of the upcoming ones like “Forks” are looking particularly amazing. “Super Fatty Office Admin Sim” is a great little game that’s been fully released. Right now I’m loving “Chaldea Feeder Master” it’s quite simple but has some really quite pretty girls. From the most recent gain jam, you may want to look at “Feed the Crown”, a fun platformer with some cute feeding scenes. — Those are the ones that come to mind at least. There is a hell of a lot on here, best advice is just to dive into the projects and jam pages :smiley:

4 Likes

This one’s pretty good, though it’s focused more on stuffing than wg content.

1 Like

Dang we’ve played the same games I’m not a fan of the new colored worshippers of the gain though. The colors of the characters just don’t seem to fit them

1 Like

Ngl, yeah. Hunk, I always thought was gonna be one solid color. The rabbit guy (it’s been a while, so prepare for a lot of these to be butchered.) I thought would be a white. Nessie, like, I didn’t think she’d look like white with black spots, but I also don’t know what I was expecting either, so not a whole lot of complaints there. That priest doggo, well uh, I never even found them, so I can’t really say much about them (and, if someone could tell me where and how to find them? I never figured it out.) But MATT, hoo buddy, it threw me off, I mean, I always expected a dark grey, with maybe some light, but beige? It really surprised me. Simon was a huge “WHOA” in my opinion, he honestly looks more like a red panda than a fox, but I never really looked at fox-furries, so it may be more normal then I’m thinking. The tiger lady, you know, the massage one, damn, did not see all that black fur coming (well, to be fair, she also has a tuft of white fur at the top of her head, but still.) With Terry, it’s a lot like Nessie, because like, I don’t see it working like that, but then again, I can’t see any other color scheme working for Terry, and that is the colors of a ferret, so I can’t really complain. The pool girl, well, I never really cared for her to be honest (never really been into bikinis) so I never really thought of a color scheme for her. Now, does it seem like I am complaining? Yes. Am I complaining? Kinda. Like, I don’t completely agree with some of these colors, but I think it’s just because I played it a lot when they where just grey, so it’s more of something I gotta get used too, and I still appreciate the efforts that went into coloring them!

1 Like

Yeah I know my favorite was the ferret and I thought he’d be just one light color with darker parts but not as dark as it ended up being now he’s not as cute as he used to be which makes me really upset

2 Likes

I’d recommend in no particular order:
Eat the Dungeon
Currently Unnamed Stuffing RPG
Some Bullshit (less weight gain, but the quality is exceptional)
Apostles (darker story, but one of the better narrative based games)
Vale City (a bit grindy)
a machine translated japanese game (think it tranlates to “Maid’s long vacation”: A new japanese weight gain RPG from @3GPG93kDyAAWbKS on twitter
Olive and The Ruby Bra
Seeds of Destiny (Pregnancy is the main fetish)
the Starbound mod “Big Fatties”
Above Gods
It has already been mentioned, but “Forks” is looking pretty good too

Keep in mind that all of these are female oriented (with the exception of the starbound mod, that is 50/50, but more slanted towards whatever sex your character is)

4 Likes

I actually really like the coloring job on the new characters overall, they’re really eye-catching and stylish. Some of them are a little odd to be sure but the weaker ones are more then held up by the knockouts.

More on topic though, if you’re willing to spend a few bucks, Super Fatty Office Simulator is top tier as well.

2 Likes

Of course, I am glad that they were given colors, I just need to get used to it is all. ;D

2 Likes

honestly, olive and the ruby bra, currently unnamed stuffing and others like those are fucking amazing, also a small one Terlium Chronicles - Keepers of the Rune Ver 0.21b - #22 by Parnash Terlium Chronicles is a lesser known but good one

3 Likes

It still in development but it has a demo. Forks: A Weight Gain Visual Novel by ForksDev
Fork: weight Gain Novel

1 Like

I’m surprised no one has mentioned Super Fatty RPG, it is one of the best wg games out there, and the creator is making a remake of it!

4 Likes

Thank you all for the suggestions!

2 Likes

ChocoLand is pretty cool

2 Likes

female orientated as in female is main character or the game is targeted towards females?

The characters that gain weight are female in those games. The main characters are also all female as well. The only exception is the Starbound mod, where it can happen to male and female characters (and you can play either a male or female character as well).

1 Like

Gaining Perspective is a pretty good one, but it’s way darker.
There’s another RPG as well, but I think talking about it would be akin to narcissism~

1 Like