Can't remember the name of a fat agar.io game

Edit:found it after feverishly googling combinations of maid/valentine/chocolate/weight gain/. Sorry for the unnecessary post!

Topic is self-explanatory, super loved this game but failed to note down its link or name.

The premise was that everyone played as maid-looking characters picking up pieces of heart-shaped chocolate, and if you touched another maid, you’d feed them your collection. It was just a link you clicked on, and then suddenly you were in the game.

Apologies if this isn’t the appropriate place to ask this!

5 Likes

Welcome to weight gaming @Pudding. Glad you were able to find what you were looking for. Outside of using the search feature for tags or keywords. A good place to check out might be #gain-jam, #projects, #curated-projects, or A user maintained list of games if unsure what you are looking for as a lot of games are located in those sections.

1 Like

Glad you were able to find what you were looking for! I like Valentines at Shibo Mansion as the interesting prototype for multiplayer content that it is, and I feel the format could be greatly expanded on (no pun intended) with a more substantive game.

Who knows what the future may hold!

3 Likes

On November 28, 2022 Heroku ended their free service tier and with it, Valentime at Shibo Mansion shut down. Sorry you didn’t get to play it again before it went down. I am very proud it lasted for 4 years.

2 Likes

i wish this game got a sequel