Casa Rond

Welcome to Casa Rond!

As the newly hired Floor Manager for this unique night club, it is up to you to appease the particular tastes of wild guests with the variety of venues you provide and the assistance of your lovely crew!

• Controls are done entirely with mouse! Just left-click to select objects and confirm actions.

• Place chairs next to tables and stages for Guests to sit down and click on empty tables to serve them food from your service Stations.

• Place rabbits in chairs, stages, and stations, and let them handle the rest. See if you can survive three days of work without going broke!

==========================
Download the PC release HERE:

I’m releasing this project as part of the PumpCon dev group, with a team member as Lead Programmer and myself as Lead Artist. Music credited to Jamie Berry- Sweet Rascal for free use. Sound effects from freesound. Hope you all enjoy a small slice of a potentially bigger release!!

38 Likes

Only played a little, but there’s some kind of issue where if you put anything on the bottom row in the club, some of the purchases you can make in the shop end up clicking through the menu and hitting the table or whatever else is under there.

Yeah, our selection is based on tiles, so that can happen, sorry about that! Try clicking outside those popups if that happens, and click lower than the gamespace tiles if you can.

this is an excellent game that, could use right click as something, and a pick up and move option but i hope you expand on this game

I have food carts but people are getting unhappy? Are they not close enough to the cart?

Click on empty tables to order what kind of consumable you want to place at that table. I’ll make it more clear in the title post!

What controls how the bunnies get bigger? It seems like they grow in different body parts depending on what they’re doing/consuming, but I don’t really get what does what.

They will take in whatever is served nearby (as “gifts” from customers). The food from the big bars are more potent than the ones from smaller stations.

Yeah, but what I’m asking is which things do what? Something makes their butt bigger, something makes their belly bigger, etc., but I can’t figure it out. I wanna make all the things big and knowing that will help xP

This was an absolutely fantastic game and played until all of them were max size!

When you say a potentially bigger release, will this game be expanded upon or another game entirely?

Great work!

Blockquote
Korota
Yeah, but what I’m asking is which things do what? Something makes their butt bigger, something makes their belly bigger, etc., but I can’t figure it out. I wanna make all the things big and knowing that will help xP

All the rabbits (and wolves) come in three “sizes” of body, with different stages of fullness. No particular part is getting larger than the rest, it just looks that way with the larger sizes.

Blockquote
Mariofan
1h
This was an absolutely fantastic game and played until all of them were max size!
When you say a potentially bigger release, will this game be expanded upon or another game entirely?
Great work!

I have no idea when we’ll expand on this, we’ll be taking a break for the holidays for sure, but a lot of the sturcture is there, we just need to do a lot of polishing and structuring with the UI. I am glad you enjoyed, thank you!

1 Like

Great job once again Hoodah, its a very fun idea and making these cute wolves fatter was a delight. Glad to have a free mode after you beat it, so i can keep having fun. For the future my reccomendation would probably make each tile have a small button to click on to access the menu of it, as it made me afraid of putting things together as i was having trouble on where to click and a lot of space was left unused because of it. Also, this one as non necessary, if having an option to have only bunnies or wolves as both guests and hosts, even with no changes to their looks, i would appreciate it. Best of luck.

1 Like

Okay this is a very good game the art is great and idea works also it not to hard to get and I can see were this game may go to but there is still one problem selecting things is hard because I would try to select my waiter and select the chair.

I’m gonna be honest - I beat this without understanding any of the gameplay, or seeing any weight gain.

1 Like

art’s nice and it makes for a pleasantly chill game; the instructions arent super specific but once i figured out how the game works it was fun
nice work!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! But yes, with a lot of the opinions echoed, we should have laid out more of a picture tutorial instead of text, along with the selection issues with the bottom row mixing up with the UI.

Unfortunately we spent more time setting up the grid and its systems than making a more elaborate tutorial or guide, and I do apologize. To compensate for the jam release we made it rather easy to coast through instead of punishing. Making clear and user-friendly instructions will be our first priority if we do reapproach this project in the future.

Thank you for the kind words! We do appreciate hearing people enjoying what we have to offer, it means a lot!

1 Like

aside from a few issues here and there, the game was still very good and very fun play, just fix some of the issues here, as well as expand on it and the game will be great

cant wait to see what you’ll do next

1 Like

Was originally a little puzzled where the WG was but I eventually found it, nice game man it has a shot at winning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t wait for that potentially bigger release! This game was nice and stylish, I like that the system lets you build up the fat of your staff while still having some weight level varieties with the customers. I do wish I could see stats by hovering over the selection menu for the servers though. And maybe I missed this somewhere, but is there a way to flip furniture?

1 Like

Thanks for the input, I’m glad you enjoyed! If we do ever get to fleshing this out, we definitely wanna make stats a bit more clear.

And yes, you can flip furniture. Once you place furniture, click on the piece and there should be an arrow you can click on the bottom left of the object to flip it. Hope that helps!

2 Likes