Elfas hambrientas

yeah im downloading the file it says I need, the question just is…where would I put it?, though imma just try with the other major stuff that isnt in the little sub-folders

On the site is says that there should be some sort of Setup?
That should technically install the things for you, but I really don’t know.

there was a little setup list that I didnt see lol

Now something diffrent (maybe i’m blind again) when i encounter the blonde girl for the third time, (she wants a pig and some other stuff that time) the screen goes all black i can somehow talk to her but ye screen stays black. I tried to get what she wants before all that black screen and at the restaurant, where you can get various kinds of meat, when i try to talk to the guy, who sells the meat, it goes all black too.

Uh, I really have no idea this time.
I could understand why it would go bad with the Blond Girl, but the Shop is really strange.
Are you sure that you have all the necessary Resources? Maybe you need the RTP?
As I said, i have no Idea what went wrong, but maybe someone else will be able to help?

Man, I’ve been waiting a while on this. Probably should have played it anyways… Spanish is sort of a second language for me. Well, you kids have fun squashing bugs!

I think, the game wouldnt even start and i would’ve got more crashes and errors if RTP is missing, so i guess i got it + i downloaded and installed it again for safety still Blackscreen and i cant continue some side quests like the blond girl and the cheerleader.

I’m stuck at the guardian fight at the tower, I broke the crystal in the center, but nothing happens, I’d imagine the boss was supposed to spawn with the bat/rabbit girls, unless I missed something in the dialogue

The Boss doesn’t actually Spawn at the Tower, it’s the weird black thing north from the Dwarven Town.
It’s said a few times in different Dialogues, but it’s still sorta easy to miss.

so um…im stuck at the computer at like, really close to the beginning, and it says I needed the sound file that usually breaks…so I tried to fix it and it didnt work, i put the correct O in there and it still doesnt work, it says it’s missing despite me having it

Can you try it again by renaming that file to this : Sonido Modem (Dial Up) - Conexión telefónica with copy and paste?

Hey everyone,
I finally got back to fixing things up, and I managed to fix the weird “fade-out” Bug as well as some other things. I still don’t rightly know about the Audio File, but I tried encrypting the Data, so maybe that will prevent them from getting messed up? I don’t know.

Anyway, here you have the non-encrypted Version as well as the encrypted one, one of them should work at least.
As always, feel free to tell me about any bugs and I’ll try my best to fix them.

2 Likes

No dice with any off these versions; they all give me this error: “unable to find tile: Graphics/Tiles1/Fountain”

All the downloads have nothing in either tile folder so I have no idea what the deal is with that.

Works fine for me, but I experienced another CTD when I used the desktop in the mansion, something about yahoo site missing. This is using the encrypted version.
Also found another glitch, during the guardian boss battle, the screen fades to black and you have to do your last turn in pitch blackness, then Moni and Cytia returned to their slim character sprites, but the fused elf remains fat. If you return to the human world Moni and Cytia return to their fat character sprites. Weird.

Hey everyone
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up that I created a new Topic where you can post your bug reports without cluttering the original Post. It’s here.
I will update the Links posted there whenever I manage to fix something reported to me; I will no longer be posting them here, as I believe it to be easier for everyone to only have to watch the top post instead of searching through a sea of posts and links for the newest Version.

Also, regarding the Guardian and the Party:
I looked into the Battle thing and strangely enough there is not even a fadeout programmed into it, so I just tried doing what I can, but no guarantees.
The Party randomly switching between their fat and not fat Sprites is something I remember experiencing at random times in almost all Versions of the game, and I think it’s just the Game taking the wrong spritesheet for some reason, I don’t exactly know how I could fix that, since it apparently doesn’t have any one consistent Trigger and just happens sometimes.

So yeah, just head on over to the new Topic and post any weirdness you encounter there!

1 Like

I have no idea where to go after “defeating” the 3 lieutenants in the castle and talking to the demon (maybe the demon said something but i overread it).

There’s a Statue outside of her room, interact with it and go down the stairs.

Ah okay thanks, i did overread it.

bruh what is the answer to the 6 painting 2 tales only one is true

Well, you only have to look at all the paintings and then try the numbers they give you.
If you already did that and can’t find the correct one, just tell me and I’ll tell you.
Remember that the Stories they tell you may not be in the correct order, but the code has to…