Feeder Fantasy by Fallboy - Translations & Mods (Ver. 1.3.1, Original Ver. 5.0)

You can kind of cheese the goblin fights just by choosing Throw Food → Block repeatedly. Seems to increase their fullness level and stop them from attacking even though they’re not actually being fed.

1 Like

Thanks for making this! Being able to actually play it without being confused is great.

3 Likes

Lovely game all around. quick question, is there any way to fatten up the neighbor? I feel taunted living next to a perpetually skinny milf.

4 Likes

As far as I know, you can’t. (unfortunately)

Oh this is some amazing news.
Just curious, is there the male MC version of this somewhere? Or is this newest version just for the female MC?

2 Likes

There is only a machine translated version link in the orginal game thread of fallboy’s 5.0 release. Other than that the orginal 5.0 japanese dialogue is your only other option at the moment. However, fallboy’s orginal version has male wg art with it as well, so might be worth a check out even if the translation will be rough.

2 Likes

Seeing as this has come up a few times, if any of you want the original version translated, I’d recommend either looking into commissioning someone to do the translation for you or consider attempting to do the translation yourself. With Translator++ you can do a pretty decent translation without even knowing Japanese.

Just create a machine translation and then go through each line and attempt to fix the grammar and flow. There is plenty of dialogue you could reference from the mod translation as well if you get stuck. Of course it isn’t going to be perfect but if you start putting in the effort, others can help fixing the smaller issues. Here is a small example I did in a few minutes to show how the process would work.

The left column is the initial translation, second column would be the machine translation and the last column is what I did. Of course this is a pretty lengthy endeavor which is why it is unreasonable to ask the mod team to create another translation for the original version of the game in addition to their current translation.

Here is a slightly out of date guide I made for the initial machine translation and unzipping of the game How to machine translate Japanese RPG maker games . If you need any help with the initial setup for Translator ++ feel free to ping me or bring it up in the original Feeder Fantasy thread.

With all that out of the way, I love the modded version of the game and while I think Fallboy made an excellent basis for the game, the modded version improves it significantly. Good luck to your team going forward!

4 Likes

Hey, just a quick question. Does Feeder Fantasy have a “time limit” of sorts? Like is there a certain deadline in the game to complete everything or do you have an infinite number of days?

there does not appear to be a time limit and you should have infinite number of days, your deadline that you might find is if you trigger one of the endings

3 Likes

Right, I’ve been saving very frequently in the game and I’ll make sure to be wary of an approaching ending. Thanks for letting me know. Last time I played an RPG-Maker game there was a limited number of days to do stuff in it, so I was wondering if this game was similar. I’m glad that there’s an infinite amount of time to gather cash and other things. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Indeed that there’s no time limit. I’ve also played a few RPGmaker games with time limits and because I have, I feel this game could have a time limit put into it to give it a challenge. if you read the readme file you can find the god code to have everything at the start and its also a guide for how to complete each girl’s gain then with a time limit you can’t afford to mess up one day otherwise it could ruin your run

maybe add a muscle mode to the game if you can?

The gender change in the player’s character and some changes in the designs of the face such as the feng shui teacher and her dissipates displace me but I liked at least the beginning because I have not finished checking it, thank you for translating it. sorry for my english but it is with the help of google

2 Likes

i still wonder whats the secret password at the secret room bellows the house at right of the house theres an lever i trying to figure the secret password can any one tell me the password

You can get it from information shop, last info

2 Likes

thanks for the help i appreciate it

Quick question, the description for the chocolate coins seems to imply there is another purpose for them. Like feeding them to someone maybe? Is there any use for them aside from just spending for lots of money?

Also the nun in the church (the unmodded verson) doesn’t seem to change sprites at all as her story progresses. is that normal?

As far as I know there isn’t any use for the coin besides trade ins and I 100%'ed the game unless I missed something. You definitely don’t need them to fatten up the girls.

If you mean the nun with the booba she’s working as intended.

1 Like

The original game by fallboy is still a WIP, like this mod and the girl at the church and that storyline was added in the most recent 5.0 version. Like other parts of the game sprites and art are missing/not final and will likely be added in later updates. For what the plans are for this mod featured in this thread you would have to ask @StygianSkies and team.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. Love this game, and just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything.