Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

People say sign of life would be nice, but do they really care?

I notice wholehog didn’t make anyone’s list of recommendations. It’s been a long time since wholehog has had a new chapter, but the dev is constantly posting about their progress on patreon.

If keeping people in the loop about slow progress is all people want out of dead threads like fill me up, then wholehog is definitely following that request?

4 Likes

Yeah honestly that would be fine by me. If Bobo gave slow updates I’d be happy. Only reason I didn’t include Whole Hog is bc since the progress updates on here are more rare I forgot. Great game tho, definitely recommend.

2 Likes

I just hope bobo didn’t abruptly die in a car crash or something.

7 Likes

Difference between the two is wholehog is currently redoing the whole game and has been transparent about it. No issue with patience there personally. I suppose its pointless recommending it until the new version comes out if that makes sense?

2 Likes

There’s a lot of other categories on here granted but Fattening career, chunky cheerleader and sultans harem are all in progress. Somewhere in projects there’s a topic where Krodmandoon has superbly listed all current games and links of available projects and put them into categories (renpy/rpgmaker/twine etc). Renpy options are in limited supply at the minute but there are some fantastic Devs working on games.

1 Like

I can get that personally I’d recommend a game that is good and I enjoy regardless of when an update is expected to come out or if the content is likely to see another update/cancelled. That should be the player/consumer’s choice if they want to play, pay, wait or what not. Whole hog is definitely worth a playthrough. It is likely still awhile away from another update but the dev is more active on patreon.

Things like Forks, The Weighting Game, and The Queendom of Corpula are solid choices in my opinion as well. Although they are in different stages of development, can’t be supported on patreon directly, or may before more fantasy related (in Queendoms case.) But a decent place for @Testin10 to check if the other recommendations and options have been exhausted would be the user maintained list of games, or as @alexgray15 points out my list here with some of my personal recommendations aimed at newer members. I prefer VNs and games like Fill me up and the others already listed here in my personal taste, so it might be worth a look.

8 Likes

Worded it much better than i can thank you!

1 Like

Wasn’t Forks cancelled?

Yes. The original dev gave the game and the assets to the community and canceled/abandoned it.

2 Likes

Great News everyone, we got some news from Bobthesecondtwo, it seems a new version will come out in three days, it just show in their patreon

17 Likes

Wow, talk about unexpected! 2024 keeping me guessing. Cant wait to see what’s been cooking

1 Like

Glad to see that, but guy REALLY needs to take some customer communication lectures :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Why? He isn’t selling any products. Just making a fetish game as a passion project

1 Like

And here I was about to put a post here clarifying that the ‘January’ in the title was January… last year. :rofl:

2 Likes

Holy shit no way! I really hope he’ll get that we’d rather have “please wait a bit more” than radio silence, but this is great news!

2 Likes

Ehhh I say we wait for the update to actually come you know? It could be something like yeah yeah sure sure just a few more days and then booooom! 6 months more

We can at least be happy about something, we finally had some life sign, it’s already a good thing to see

15 Likes

I was going to say something dumb about people having double standards, but instead of being actively contentious I will say I was happy to see Bobo’s message this morning.

@Akaba
Yep.

10 Likes

That’s good news, but i still think he should drop some progress info about the game atleast once a couple of months or something.

I think he’s handling it well, he’s giving folks that were a Patron back in like June a copy of the game for free which he doesn’t actually have to do.

I really think it’s important to emphasize that you vote with your dollar. No one is forcing you to spend money and unless they have stated otherwise they don’t actually have an obligation to inform people of progress. It’s just a smarter business decision to do that.

18 Likes