Growth Academy general discussion

same thing on AE93 the scene where shiori gets stuck

Hey everyone, Clock here! I hope everyone is doing well as we transition from the end of Green Day funny song month and go into spooky month, and as autumn comes into full swing, we have a new build for you all to enjoy! This build is pretty hefty, so get ready! What’s inside?

~~

• Honoka has received rewrites of 020 (the date scene), 024 (the ice cream scene) and 029 (the geology assignment scene), a new scene to be found in 047-A, and her casual outfit and dress sprites for size 2! Shiori has one of her last two endings finished, approximately three scenes, and along with it some new WIP sprites for you to enjoy!
  • Naomi has two new scenes, and a small behind-the-scenes update to the scene “A Tree Between Mountains” which will be part of a broader effort to give the route more interactivity with player choices
  • Akira has a whopping 9 New Scenes (70,71,72,73,74,75,76,77, and 78), 5 New Rewrites (11,15,17,19,and 20), Size 5 for Akira and Natsuko (Neutral only atm), various dialogue adjustments to various scenes, casual Swimsuit for Akira’s size 5, casual Swimsuit for Akira and Nat’s size 4, casual Outfit for Akira’s size 5
  • Alice is eating good with seven new scenes! WG073, WG074, WG075, WG076, WG004M and WGFM004 which was so huge it makes up two scenes! Next, though her size 5 is still a work in progress, we got a new size 4 outfit that will help set the stage better for some of the size 5 scenes, in addition to their place at size 4. WG008 and WG008A also got a slight rewrite.
  • Aida, big momma, has 4 new expressions, 4 new rewrites, and a new CG!

Next, we have a bunch of new MC scenes this update, including MC033, MC004 and MC005, which is the biggest scene/sequence in GA! Similarly, we have a rewrite for RM001 to expand more on the start of Daichi’s story.
And, we have new placeholder sprites in for many of the side characters! These are WIP sprites meant to show designs for you all while we work on getting them finished properly.
A new system quality of life change; you can now rename save files by typing on the save screen before clicking a spot to save!
Finally, we have lots of new music, which you can hear playing throughout the game as you play, so keep an ear out!

~~

And that’s what you can expect! Thank you all for continuing to follow the progress of Growth Academy, and I hope you enjoy the work we’ve put in to it!

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know, we’ll look into it.

1 Like

Ey everyone! Diant here! I hope your spooky month was filled with scares, tricks, treats, and everything in between! I come bearing a Dev Journal filled with absolutely no jump scares. None at all. I promise.

~~

• Honoka has a brand new route outline finished, with work going on two more scenes!

• Shiori is getting her endings worked on some more!

• Naomi has a new outfit coming plus two new scenes!

• Akira has two new scenes with some more coming, some new outfits, and a new CG coming!

• Alice has some rewrites and scene tweaks, a new CG, some more outfits, and some new scenes comin!

• Aida has more rewrites coming, as well as some adjustments to some past scenes, and a couple of other surprises!

~~

In addition, the MC scenes are getting a boost coming up, with some brand new ones coming down the pipe!

And, as always seems to be the case, some new sick, tasty jams coming from PostBop!

But anyway, that’s all from me! As always, thank you so much for supporting the development of Growth Academy! We appreciate ya!

2 Likes

I think this is the wrong post that you’ve copied, as this is the one posted just above.

Thank you, the post has been updated with the correct text

So I’m kind of a dating sim noob, am I supposed to just beeline through the routes I’m interested in? I kinda did that with Alice’s route and I’m doing a “replay” on Naomi now so just hoping I didn’t really miss some cool stuff.

Also, wish Alice could get a sip of that Naomi growth stuff!

MNYEEEEH! I RETURN AFTER A LONG SLUMBER!!!

It is Clock once again, reclaiming my rightful place as poster of the updates after Diant left his Aida milk and gamer stench all over my journal page! (Thank you so much to Diant for doing that in my absence during my birthday month, he and the rest of the team have been a tremendous help ^^)

I come bearing a bountiful thanksgiving harvest of Dev Journals to keep you updated on what all we’ve been working on!

Honoka has new scenes, sprites and outfits, and CGs in the works!

Shiori has taken a biiit of a stall this time due to personal time off, but I’ve since been working on finishing up her last scenes of the main route AND have some art in the works!

Naomi has new scenes, sprites, and a new CG and a new music track!

Akira has a new CG, a LOT of outfits, new scenes, new music, and a new sprite for Size 5!

Alice has new CGs, new outfits, new scenes, as well as some updates/touchups to previous scenes!

Boss Baby Mama, Aida, has a new expression, new rewrites, a new global scene with her featuring, plus some other little surprises!

and finally, we have new backgrounds and new MC events coming up!

That’s all I got for now! Stay tuned for the everything we got coming up, and thank you once again for following the development of Growth Academy! I am going to get back to the dishes left behind after the Seichou thanksgiving dinner; it never ends!

4 Likes

big blonde andrew tate was not on my bingo card

2 Likes

I hope Takamura gets bigger she’s beautiful ^^

1 Like

Hey all, Clock here! Happy holidays everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. In case ya missed it, we released a new build on new years day! Hopefully, our little Christmas gift you y’all was appreciated! However, here’s what all we worked on this month to make it extra special:

We have three scenes for the MC route (MC007 / FMGWG001 rewrites, global026 rewrite and MC009), changes to global026 scene unlock conditions (now it will unlock after any 025 scene from each route that isn’t Aida’s), and Daichi’s side route also has several separate unlock conditions, so players won’t need to rely on completing single scene to see his content.

New scenes written for Honoka, new sprites finished and adjusted.

Shiori has a redone good ending which expands on her life after Seichou, and catches up on some of the other characters you’ve met along the way!

New outfits for Naomi

4 new scenes (FMG079-81 and FMGGTS001), 1 Rewrite (FMG021), Flex Sprite for Akira’s size 5 (Only on Default), Gym Outfits for Akira and Nat size 4 and 5, Nude Set for Akira’s size 4, More Swimsuit Expressions for Akira Size 4, Dress for Akira’s size 5, Nat’s theme, and a New CG for the flex off scene!

Alice has new scenes which are WG077, 078, and 079. 3 new CGs! New sprite art! Athletic outfit for size 2 and her swimsuit for size 2 Size 5 will debut! (We still have a few more expressions to implement so keep an eye out!). (Size 5 starts at WG073, so you might want to restart back at WG073.) Minor revisions to a few scenes, and FMGWG001 swaps out for MC007 for both Alice and Akira routes now, so be sure to check that out!

And finally, three new rewrites for Aida, three adjusted scenes, and some odds and ends fixes.

And that’s what we got! Well, this is the last time you’re gonna see 2022 on the journal, so treasure it! Till our first 2023 journal, see you all around, and thank you for following the Growth of our Academy!

4 Likes

Great update! The paths are good I liked it, keep it up.
Takamura any chance to get into the game circle for weight gain?

1 Like

Great to get a new update - thank you! It’s about my favourite game right now. I think Kokutan is rather cute, even though she doesn’t have a spectacular growth factor. I hope she will stay in the mix. Weird, but fun!

1 Like

Not visibly with progressive sprite designs like the main cast, but it maintaining her figure is something she struggles with.

Would just like to add that this is a really amazing production! I am learning about Japanese culture for one thing and about European stuff from Alice. Her route is probably my favourite, but currently doing Aida’s. She and Kei are sweet together! Personally I don’t really need the steamy sex scenes as such, but I guess others do. They are all well done, so congratulations to the whole team!

1 Like

Have you guys heard of “Character.AI”? You could make an A.I. chat bot out of any character.

Hey all! Clock here. Shiori’s birthday month came and passed, and in her spirit we’ve been putting our nose to the grindstone to ensure that this next update will have lots of good stuff for you when it comes out next month! What all have we been working on? Well I’ll tell you, and I won’t even make ya fill out a form to know!

Honoka has a couple of new scenes, some sprites, and new art assets which are in progress!
Shiori is having one of her last ending finally finished up!
Naomi has two scenes and new CGs in progress!
Akira has three new scenes done and one in the works, some dialogue adjustments, a SPICY new CG, and her flex expression added to other outfits. Also, we have a new outfit in the works as well as a new background!
For Alice, we have more scenes in the works, some minor updates to older scenes, and some new outfits on the way!
And finally for smol Aida, we have more scenes, some new sprites, and art in the works, as well as a new song by Post-bop!

Now, for the less main route oriented:
MC and RM scene coming.
Updated Yuki’s sprites and new Tashi’s sprites.
New backgrounds incoming!
On the programming side, we have a minor update to fix a couple bugs with new mode implementation; looking into displaying “Unlock Requirements” for CGs in the gallery.
And finally, as Shiori is a rather reserved and work oriented girl; we have a new mode in the works that will definitely fit her needs… and those of anyone who perhaps wants a more “safe” option of play!

And that, everyone, should be it! Hope you’re all preparing for spring in the last few days of winter, and I hope you are ready for the upcoming update for Growth Academy!

See ya then!

2 Likes

Howdy and Happy Belated St. Patty’s everyone! Clock here with this months Development journal for Growth Academy! This time around we have a build that could have only been possibly with a lot of Luck(yjack)! We’ve been working a lot, and here’s what we’ve got for ya!

Honoka has slight rewrites to BE020, which includes includes a new BG and a new set of CGs, a new BG in 029, slight rewrites and a new BG in 047, Kanami (Size 1 and 3) Neutral sprites in color, and a ton of new scenes (048-51)! Just as well, she has some new outfits, so keep your eyes out for those!

Shiori’s -D ending has been finished! Well, finished in the writing sense, we still gotta go through an put in needed sprites and CGs when we finish them ^^ However, this means that, aside from some optional or side scenes, Shiori’s route is at last wholly complete! There will be some re-writes in the future, but everything that’s supposed to be there is there!

Akira has 6 new scenes (FMG 82-86 and GTSFMG002), her first size 5 and first NSFW CG, Flex expression for all currently size 5 available outfits, Sundress sprites, Minor Dialogue adjustments for a couple of scenes, and now all scenes where you are at the gym with her grants you athletics points so you can make them gains!

Speaking of gains, Alice has 4 new scenes (WGBE004A & 004B, 080-081), 1 new rewrite (WG045, totally new scene), and 4 new outfits implemented!

Finally, for Aida, we have two new reworked scenes, a new outfit, (some comfy Jammies made by Haen&Diant Clothing), and a BRAND NEW SONG by PostBop!
Stepping away from the girls a bit, we have new RM scene RM003, and new MC scene MC024. Just as well, Daichi and Tashi have new expressions! Give em a look when you can

The last feature we have is one we’ve been considering for a while, and was made possible through hard work and, as mentioned before, a lot of Luck(y)! We now have a Shiori Friendly Walkthrough experience, or for short, SFW mode! What? How? Why? Isn’t Shiori actually the least sfw? All good questions!

1. That’s right! With this new mode available to you in the settings, you can choose to have certain scenes trimmed away of some of the more spicy bits should you need or want it.
  2. We went through and added a manual flag to a lot of scenes and the like which show these nsfw portions so that they could be changed accordingly, particularly the sex scenes.
  3. Well, aside from general comfort of some players, we also are considering the needs of people who want to show the game to others, despite some of the more risque themes and the like, including on video platforms where monetization may become an issue (do note, however, that in the case that it still may be a bit too risqué, this may cause issues. On the imagery side of things, it should be good however.)
  4. Shut.
    Keep in mind the new mode WILL FUCK BORK YOUR SAVES. Use the debug menu to regain lost progress if so ^^

And so, with that, I thank you all for following the development of Growth Academy! Remember, all of our updated links are posted after the journal, but we do have archived versions on our DA journals!
See ya later everyone!

4 Likes

Well, well, well, if it isn’t the consequences of my choices come back to give me a different ending; it’s another dev journal!

Happy April Everyone! I hope everyone is doing well, and enjoyed their april showers! I’m here today to give you a little update on what all we’ve been working on this month! What is it?

Honoka has some reworked sprites, new scenes, and new CGs in the works!

Shiori is taking a break after her new endings were finished, but we got in some new sprites, as well as starting work on… eh? What’s that? There is a disturbance in the halls? Who’s playing that punk music?

Naomi’s got a couple new rewrites in the wings!

Akira has 5 New scenes, new outfits, new CG and minor scene adjustments with more to come!

Alice has new outfits finished, and some tweaks here and there to some scenes as well as the rest of her size 5 expressions, more scenes in the works.

Aida, meanwhile, has a new outfit in the works, two new reworked scenes in progress, with additional adjustments to other scenes. Plus, a new outfit for Sakura! Woah, the gentle smell of girl!

Plus, we got some new MC scenes in the works, as well as a new rewrite of RM002 (A complete overhaul of the scene! It’s absolutely BRIMMING with confidence!)

That’s all for now, though! Thanks for following up with us, and we’ll see you next time on Growth Academy! Enjoy the cherry blossoms while you can!

5 Likes

I’m excited for the next update >:< Sz