Joblin Simulator (Stuffing/WG Puzzle Game) -Bugfix v1.03

Joblin Simulator is a tile-based puzzle game, where you guide one unfortunate office goblin through the basement of a corporate building on an errand for her boss. What will she find down there? TIme to find out!

Art by @Kaldr, sprites by Shuaevae, and development by @humblesasquatch

Features:

• 8 Puzzle levels, each with multiple solutions
  • 2 possible endings, based on your performance on each puzzle level
  • A “story”
  • Love, sweat, and tears (only from the developers, no actual love, sweat, or tears to be found in-game)

Let us know what you think! If you find any bugs or issues, please leave a reply to this thread, as we’d love to get everything straightened out as fast as possible!

Updates

Hotfix v1.01- Corrected a bug that wouldn’t allow the second ending to trigger

Requested Solutions (SPOILER)

Level 1 Solution

Level 2 Solution

Level 3 Solution

Level 4 Solution

Level 5 Solution

Level 6 Solution

Level 7 Solution

Level 8 Solution

Download
Itch.io Link

36 Likes

How do i get the 2 endings? I guess one is eating all the food and the other is either eating nothing or almost eating everything?

1 Like

Eating nothing ended up giving me the same ending as eating everything, so I’m not quite sure what’s up there.

Anyway, this one’s a neat little puzzle game! Always fun to see RPG Maker used in creative ways!

1 Like

You would have to eat 5 items or more for one ending, or less than that number for the other ending.

Thanks for pointing this out! Just fixed the bug!

1 Like

this one is really fun but i cant seem to move on cause this one room is destroying me ;w;’’ and its quite agervateing image

2 Likes

I’ll be working on a guide for those that need the extra help today! It should be posted in a tab under the main page soon, so keep an eye out for that if you’re still stuck on it tonight!

well i had to just grab one of the cakes if theres a ending for 100%ing it tho it would need a guide but i just skiped a cake uwu

1 Like

allso i just started trying it and im allso haveing that ending bug same ending thing even tho i didnt touch any thing

1 Like

I updated the download link at around 11 AM EST, check to make sure you have the up-to-date version!

can’t download due to the use of mega, this site is blocked in parts of the US

1 Like

Added another link! You can find it here!

Itch says that it don’t exist

1 Like

Whoops, forgot to publish the page! Should be all up and running now, thanks for bringing it to our attention!

New update with more bugfixes, also big shrinking of the file size, after cleaning up all of the unused files.

I have no idea how to get through this room

1 Like

Updated the main post with spoilered solution for level 5! This was one of the more challenging levels, so the solution has been posted for those that are having trouble solving it!

Very fun game! Short and sweet which I like quite a bit. The Level 5 one with the two cakes had me stumped for a good while, but after about 45 minutes I managed to figure it out. Had to think outside of the box. Hope this team makes more games in the future!

1 Like

Level 2 Has me stumped, Idk how to get the cookie

1 Like

A walkthrough section is now included in the main body of the post! If you’re still struggling with how to get through some of the levels, you’ll find solutions to each of the levels under the “Level Walkthroughs” section in the main post!

Just click on each image you want to see in order to un-blur them!

A nice little puzzle game, I liked the design of the puzzles, they were all pretty clever. I do wish the control scheme was a little better though, I kept trying to click and drag the symbols instinctively, and cycling between what’s left isn’t super intuitive, especially when you have to do the mental subtraction of what’s on the board from what’s left yourself. Also, does the turn around command always go the same way when turning around? I feel like it must have but I ended up testing it before using it every time. Maybe I just got myself turned around.

1 Like