Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

The short public humiliation bits you’ve written so far are great. The main one that comes to mind would be Marianne during the town feast. Slob and gas would be fun additions, as long as the slob doesn’t get too gross. Even more so if its able to be toggled.

3 Likes

Hello??? Wtf happened with Lysithea’s magic dmg?

2 Likes

I’m not sure.
That was a bug in earlier builds that I though we had fixed. Where are you in the game?

I don’t really remember where I left off, but it already was after defeating Carol, and then when I saw that this game got an “update” or a rework I guess, I tried to continue where I left off, but instead it sent me immediately to the… prologue I think was the name of the chapter, with Marianne, and I kind of continued from there, after clearing that and moving on with Lysithea and Hilda now, I noticed that I didn’t get to repair the sacred relic and I had 1 umbral steel, and then it disappeared.
But now I’m starting a new game, hopefully it doesn’t break, so far Lysithea hasn’t lost Magic yet.

Unfortunately, playtesting is a very difficult process for this game in particular.
It’s already very long game even though we’re still just at the beginning.

There is a terribly weird issue with some stuff using old save files, and a BUNCH of weird stuff that basically just causes so much trouble. There’s a good chance we’ll need to complete every planned skill for every playable character in the game way before hand, including balance testing, animations, etc. just to make sure that the skill works and doesn’t cause save file issues.

We could just completely make the skills in game way simpler, but I feel that would take away both from the gameplay and part of what makes this game stand out from all the other games on the forum, it’s very gameplay focused, to the point that trying to brute force will result in a lot of frustration.

We will be looking for a solution, but please DM me to keep me posted with your issues.

1 Like

Currently, I’m asking a question about the Dampened Depths (slime cave) on the LSE:R gameplay thread. This will concern future balancing of it and reworking of it to make it more accessible, while still being challenging.

Please head over there to make your voice more readily heard:

Thank you for your co-operation.

6 Likes

Hello everyone. A bit of bad news.

We are currently lacking a sprite artist. I’m looking at finding another one, but this will definitely delay our progress. We are still working on all the maps and Leonie’s paralogue, but I felt this was an important thing to bring up.

If you are at all interested in helping, please contact me.

I would also like to remind everyone that we are listening to all your compliant regarding the slime cave in the Gameplay thread.
Please, PLEASE leave your thoughts there so we can improve the cave.

5 Likes

Is there a way to edit the omnipotent guards out of the ship or what program can be used tochange that section to be easyer to pass through?

Not sure what you mean by omnipotent, they have zero peripheral vision. As long as they’re not turned towards you while you’re directly next to them you’re fine. You can sprint too, as they’re not sensitive to movement speed.

5 Likes

They aren’t omnipotent. They’ll catch you if you’re in their line of sight.

3 Likes

It’s been roughly a month now.
Outside of still needing artists, progress has been going well.

There will be plenty more NPCs to talk to and towns to visit soon, along with new side quests, gameplay, party skills, etc. There will also be accessories to increase the movement speed of obese characters to help movement.

And for all you just here for fat girls, here’s a look at our new obese sprites
$Leonie_Obese

There will be two different versions of sprites for fat and obese characters, one with fitting clothes and one with clothes that are way too small for them.

As for the poll: We will be adding an item to make slob and gas optional. It will be quite the undertaking, but it should indeed be possible.

A friendly reminder, we are still take criticisms and suggestions for the cave area in the gameplay thread. Please leave comments there to help improve the experience.

17 Likes

that great and wish you the best of luck on this. i played this game many times and injoyed it can’t wait for what comes next.

2 Likes

The smallest of progress updates are always appreciated. You’ve made a great game so far that I feel stays pretty close to the original characters, which enhances the immersion a lot. Keep up the good work.

6 Likes

Hi, first of all love your work, really amazing game, but I think I may be stuck, or maybe I’m just dumb. I just got finished up the mission of the mage in the mountains but when I got back to the village I can’t progress, it keeps telling me to go see Melka and when I arrive to her she tells me to come back when i discover the truth, can someone help me or can tell me if I make a mistake please.

2 Likes

Just leave the village.
That’s a bug that will be fixed

3 Likes

I cannot express how happy I am to see a Xenoblade ad on my thread.
Xenoblade is my favorite JRPG franchise ever. If you haven’t played any of the games, you absolutely should!

10 Likes

Sorry for going offtopic from the thread but it’s the same for me. Haven’t played XC2 but I really liked the original, and Xenoblade Chronicles X must be one of my favorite games of all time, such an amazing world to explore and chart. Even if I didn’t really like the story too much, it’s a one of a kind experience and feels amazing to play

2 Likes

The world and combat in X are frankly amazing. The characters and story are lack luster, but the sheer experience of exploring such an alien, yet real feeling world is one that surpasses even the other Xenoblade games.

Xeno 2 has the slowest start out of all of them, but it has so much postgame content and the combat system allows for so much customization and exploitation that it’s a blast to play. It also has a kind of weak story that lacks much of the serious tone of the rest of the franchise (not saying it can’t be serious, but it’s a lot more light-hearted)

Xenoblade is the best overall hands down for me, the best example of a perfect video game in my eyes. Everything in it is so fine-tuned it’s a miracle the game exists in the first place.

And the music in all of them is god-tier, without a doubt in my mind.

4 Likes

Currently playing through Xenoblade Chronicles 2, aiming to finish it before the new game comes out in September. Been really good so far.

Between XC:3 and Bayonetta, I’m going to be busy this autumn.

2 Likes

Hey, just joined the forum a while ago. Wanted to post a bug that I found in the game. It happens when you try to enter the rest area in the slime caves with all 3 characters being fat. I was looking forward to what the dialogue would be :frowning:

3 Likes