Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

No yeah, I felt that my comment was a bit aggressive, you responded appropriately… That’s all good to know though, I’ll be more conservative going forward, like I’m playing a survival horror.

1 Like

It’s alright, our game plays much differently then most in this genre, so I can understand some frustration.
Conservation is the way to go, with weapons and items. It’s rather strategic.

Having trouble mining chimera feathers any tips for a faster spawn rate and prime locations?

That’s being fixed. The chances are like 15% or lower right now.

Chimera’s spawn in locations that are surrounded by trees, usually little alcoves like Anne said at the start of the quest.
Area’s marked 8 are where they spawn.

2 Likes

Also, from here on out, I encourage everyone to post questions and concerns about gameplay in this thread:

I’d like this thread to be more concerned with feedback, critiques, criticism, good and bad reviews, etc.
The difficulty and setup of the game has lead to many questions about the gameplay and how to accomplish certain tasks, so please ask those questions in the above thread from now on!

And if you played the game please leave feedback, either positive or negative for us!!

The next big update is being worked on at the moment, including a weight gain system that will affect characters sprites, portraits, dialogue, and how they work in battle!
Please look forward to all that and continue to give us your support!

2 Likes

I just want to say, we’re still looking for artists and people skilled with photo editing software to help on the project!
While progress has been going well on the Dev side of things, Ui, mostly character portraits, has slowed down quite a bit so help would be really appreciated!
DM me if interested.

I’ll give you all a more substantial update on the update soon!

3 Likes

This, does put a smile on my face. I like those types of games, and it involves fire emblem waifus of all characters. I love this.

2 Likes

Hello, playing the 4.1 version for sure, and after stumbling around wondering why Lysithea’s stats were absolutely destroyed at seemingly random, my only guess is that the Disregard Safety bug is still definitely in this build… but I don’t know how, seeing as you fixed it?

But, well, see for yourself. I’ve been trying to farm Chimeras because of horrible Feather luck, and it took me a bit to realize she was getting weaker and weaker with every fight. I’ll probably have to revert to a veeery old save and keep a close eye on how / when Disregard Safety screws me over like this, I suppose.

5 Likes

That’s terrible!
I could’ve sworn that bug was fixed, I’ll have to go back and look that skill over again.
I’m sorry for the inconvinece.
On that note, how on earth did your Res reach 71?

2 Likes

No clue, lmao. I played the game normally besides grinding on a few Chimeras, but you can see I’m only level 42… so, uh, yeah, I have no idea how that happened.

Hey Guys, I know it’s been awhile, but things have been going smoothly overall (though we could always use more help~).

Unlike the previous update where we were just going over older gameplay sections and story, this update will really be about all the new mechanics and where the game starts to stand out in its new direction. We have to make sure everything is ready and in the perfect place before we roll out our next version.

So far, our systems for Weight Gain, Weight Loss, and fullness are in place, as well as the dinner and eating events (they will be tested further to ensure there’s no breaking this time).

On top of that, there will be a slight balance change coming in the next version:
Lysithea’s base Def will be increased by 5!
This will not affect games with prior save files, but there will be steps taken to ENSURE that even those using old version save files can make use of the buff!

There will be a treasure chest in the next town’s inn that will provide the +5 if using an old save file.

We have several fat sprites all ready to go, and I’ll leave you with a teaser of what’s to come!

Thank you for your continued support!
maria_2

18 Likes

By reading this response i went to check my Lysithea and well… is this Lysithea Status bad? I just went playing :frowning: (didn’t really grind for that)

Also, great game in general. Noticed a feel bugs (like going back into the inn basement triggered the “maze in the dark” event again as if I didn’t finished it), but didn’t have problems with the tough enemies like the dragon or the chimeras (it did take a little while to complete the quest tho)

9/10 would play again :smiley:

1 Like

Dude, accurate lysithea power in three houses right there XD

3 Likes

I’m glad to hear you enjoyed it so much!
We may have to remove Disregard Safety in favor of a skill and state that doesn’t either bottom out Lysithea’s Mag or max it out.

1 Like

Hello all!

It’s been a while, but we have a big update in the works.
It will include a new chapter, an optional side story, a brand new village, a MASSIVE labyrinth, and plenty of new fat related content, including a player controlled method to gain a lot of weight.

The full list of changes will be included in the patch notes when we release the game, but we should have this update done near the end of August.

Now, in regards to the problems that have been caused, resulting in MASSIVE and bizarre stat changes, we are still investigating this issue, but we should have a solution by the end of August. If not, Disregard Safety will be replaced with another skill.

8 Likes

does any body know how many endings there are being i dont want to miss any of them

1 Like

Zero? It’s not even done developing. Unless you mean game overs?

1 Like

yes the game over some of those give bad ends like with the maid.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I have an important announcement regarding Disregard Safety.

Through my various bugtesting of the new story sections and balancing some gameplay sections, I believe I have come to a conclusion as to why Disregard Safety has not changed with the last update.

I believe that save files from the previous update carried over the skills from that version, which is why Disregard Safety would continue to mess up people’s stats.

If anyone with an save file that has a messed up Lysithea’s stats, could you please try from a new save file and check if Disregard Safety is causing issues on a new file?

7 Likes