Minecraft: The Fat Suite V1.0.5

.mcpack: The-Fat-Suite-1.0

.zip: The-Fat-Suite-1.0

(I had to put it on MediaFire because I couldn’t attach files)

I will reply with some screenshots, because apparently I can’t embed more than one thing

I plan on doing a bunch of updates soon :smiley:

4 Likes

Steve Model In Game:
Screenshot_2022-09-05-19-31-56-176_com.mojang.minecraftpe~2

1 Like

Alex Model In Game:
Screenshot_2022-09-05-19-48-04-589_com.mojang.minecraftpe~2

2 Likes

I think these ports look really nice!

If you plan on updating it I recommend making your own thread in #projects or #general-games to keep this thread tidy, and like I said before just crediting me and making sure to make it clear it isn’t me porting these to Bedrock.

I’m glad someone has done this though, as I’ve never truly entertained the idea of switching to Bedrock for multiple reasons, so I’m glad people now have the choice if they’re a Bedrock player.

Edit: I would also recommend that you update your post in here once a thread is made linking back to your new thread so people know where to go for updates.

1 Like

This is a really darn nice model, I used it before as plain alex but couldn’t resist doing my own edit for a create flavored pack I am enjoying, tell me what you think!

(the thing on her breasts aren’t cigars, it’s a snack holster

8 Likes

So, i wanted to mess around with this mod and tried to mix with the origins mod with lato (Tried to use Trashling with it.) But that’s not the point…
Could you perhaps create a version of the skin without Pehkui? It’s has been giving me compatibility issues with the mod, pretty please?

there is no “version without pehkui” if you don’t have pehkui installed, none of the related variables should be able to do anything.

what are these compatibility issues you’re having?

1 Like

Question. Will there be stuff like sound effects for walking like sloshing or groaning? as well as a system that can increase to models size to bigger versions from eating? Other then that I do wonder if this is Anthro friendly since I do thing it would be fun to add my big shark to this game with this mod~

You can re-texture it and modify the model itself to make it look different. Currently there isn’t a sound system in CPM (customizable player models) And no current system for weight gain aside from hand making different sizes and switching them out manually.

edit: On a technicality, it might be easier than fully changing models, but using poses and animations to effectively completely change the visible geometry of your model would be very complicated to do if it’s possible at all. I’m not actually sure. Been a while since I messed with CPM

1 Like

Both mods are dependent on Pehkui, so they conflict.
I’m just asking if it is possible that to deactivate the function of messing with the size. (The skin is 2 blocks wide).
Edit: Before i forget to mention, Origins Lato (expecific on 1.16.5) is stuck on a old version of Pehkui, so there isn’t much to do for my case here…

They are not hard dependents.

Sorry it looks like this was drawn by a Kindergardener I am doing this on my phone :laughing:)

There is a reason I did not list Pehkui’s installation in my tutorial on how to get all this up and running. CPM is designed as an extremely versatile mod that can be played with any combination of mods as long as those mods do not edit animations or the player model too much. My models also reflect this nigh-omni-compatibility.

Without Pehkui installed, just as MK said, it will just do nothing, and your hitbox will stay the same.

Origins Lato is dependent on Pehkui. Using it consequently activates the Custom Players Mod and the skin size. That’s the issue.

I think I understand what you’re talking about a bit more now.

You can remove this functionality CPM Side by doing this.

I will not be maintaining two different versions of my models with the only difference being me doing this, so things of this sort you will have to do manually.

…Yeah, i did that on my testing before, i think it’s just compability issues between the two mods. Don’t think they can work together.
Glad you tried to help tho, i really appreciate it.

1 Like

Unfortunately, no. Not only is the functionality not in CPM, but I want the models to be agnostic to any factors like this for the purposes of other systems (like the ones in my secret project) handling aspects like sound for example. There are also some who are not into stomach noises, and I do not want to alienate them from this mod if it will be possible in the future for me to make a version of these features that will be optional in the client.

There has been much discussion about this in this topic. This feature will never be added in this suite for too many reasons to list, but there will be support for it (and more) in my secret project that is to be revealed later this year. So look forward to that! As for what MK said…

I have considered this path before but the animation changes would be impossible, and thus there would be a lot of clipping. Furthermore, it would completely disable the possibility of custom player-made animations. It is also currently not possible to change in the same way just switching the models are. Ultimately, though, I’m always up for the most customizable option, and the way I will be choosing to do it is indeed that.

Good job thinking outside the box, though!

One of the reasons why CPM was chosen is that you are fully able to customize these models yourself to your heart’s content. If you do not want to do that however I imagine once my secret project is revealed there will be many more folks out there to help me with adding an anthro model to accompany Steve and Alex. The only real difficulty I can see even in the future is just the sheer variety in anthropomorphic animals, all with very different anatomy, so the most I guaranteed people would get in the future is digititrade legs, but perhaps people might get more than that depending on how much support I get.

Hope I answered all your questions!

These do answer my questions, sad about the model growth, but! everything else is great. and yeah I don’t mind it being a toggle feature for noises. thats perfectly fine! As long as it can be added in some way.

You could make a texture pack modifying the sounds from the game, the issue would be that it would apply to everyone and everything and some sounds would only play if a specific thing sounds too

1 Like

It is unfortunate, but it is mostly limitations of the mod I’ve chosen to use. The reasons why I chose it is because of it being omni-compatible, easy to use, and also being completely customizable as I feel that is the spirit of not only Minecraft’s base game, but also it’s modding community, and having something that’s too ridged would not be something I would want to release to the public.

I think you might’ve misunderstood what I said. Briefly, the point is that The Fat Suite will never have sound features, but my secret project might if there’s enough outcry for it once it’s revealed to the public.

Only one reason I gave was some people not being into it and it needing to be a toggle, but the main reason is the functionality is not and most likely will never be in the base CPM mod due to it’s very DNA not being compatible with the idea. For example, for it to be compatible with multiplayer, sounds would need to be downloaded off of your client for everyone else to hear, and even though that’s something you are likely fine with, the point is that a feature like that will never be added for me to utilize it, and even if it were it most likely would not be able to be toggled on an individual basis, and I’ve already stated how that’s already a deal breaker for me. What is possible though is me adding it in my secret project, but as I said even that is not guaranteed as I am choosing to focus on more substantive parts of gameplay at this stage of development. That being said though, it is not impossible, and your suggestion tells me that it’s definitely something I should at least look a little more into.

I’m happy a lot of people are thinking outside the box today. Everything said here is very true. I think this also unintentionally demonstrates how difficult in general sound is to manage in Java Edition as opposed to models and textures, which are actually quite easy to mess with.

I believe they are called 4D skins because the different parts of it are like 3D textures, similar to how each “face” of a 4D hypercube (aka tesseract) is a cube.

Notice the “distorted” cubes in this 2D depiction of a tesseract:

Edit: Sorry, meant to make this a comment.

2 Likes

Seeing a skunk and vulture anthropomorphic character would be cool in my opinion. What do you think?

2 Likes