Rpg guy's submission

Sorry if I’m not doing this right. It’s no secret that I am in fact an idiot. Just let me know if I did this wrong.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bnTHTpM2vogEFy2FutkUvE4KYS2-yJYo/view?usp=sharing

17 Likes

Who is one of the gods?

1 Like

Nope, this is what you are supposed to do

HAH! I guessed right. One of them is Kilif, another is grotlover2, and another is Juxtaterrestrial.

If i were deciding, this is definitely a challenger for winner. Short sweet and knows it’s purpose as a game, exactly how i like my wg games :slight_smile:

Alright, I like this game. It looks good for what it is, the puzzles are short and sweet and the writing is off the charts. That, and it is quite sexy.

I just have to ask; do the potions actually do anything?

I only ask because I don’t want to be that guy who tries eighty different scenarios before realizing I can’t actually do anything.

They do! Try equipping them and talking to people.

Thank you! Shenanigans were had. I assumed that you would mix them into the cauldron for alternate endings with super-expandy shenanigans, but that’s probably something too advanced for such a short contest.

Crap that would have been a much better idea… I should have done that.

Eh, you can do that for a future project. Keep the idea in your folder!

Grotlover2 Score

Category Total
Basics: 20000
Art: 345
Writing: 300
Concept/Design 1190
Msc: 140
Total: 21945

Comments:

A neat little RPG. Loved how the battle mechanic was abused to create a "cooking" mechanic. The writing is clever and funny and the art assets are not half bad. Unfortunately I feel an opportunity was lost by not exploring the cooking mechanic deeper.

Kilif Score

Category Total
Art: 265
Writing: 285
Concept/Design 1315
Msc: 175
Total: 22040

Comments:

Enjoyable, lighthearted game that captures the theme well and incorporates the fetish decently. Amusing dialog (though a few mispellings), fun mechanic, and the ‘bribe’ was appreciated. No real complaints.

Juxtaterrestrial Score

Category Total
Art: 359
Writing: 295
Concept/Design 1416
Msc: 185
Total: 22255

Comments:

The bribery touched my soul. I really liked the clever manipulation of the combat mechanics to make potions. I was a bit lost with the potions but i ended up figuring them out. Great job!

Total points: 66270