After watching some streamers play Ironsworn, a really neat free RPG (download it here or check out a review by Adam Koebel here) that can be played solo, I wondered if there wasn’t a way to modify it slightly to kink it up a bit and I figured I could share this with y’all and see what you think.
If you end up giving this a try, I definitely recommend using Roll20 'cuz their character sheet for Ironsworn streamlines the game so much it’s not even funny - it even has room for custom assets!
- Adjusted formatting and added images in the style of the sourcebook.
- Added two assets
1 - Befuddle, a ritual that helps you to win friends and influence people
2 - Diverge Essence, a ritual that lets you manipulate the kink mechanics on characters
I’ve got a few other ideas for new assets - a few combat assets, maybe a couple companion assets, but I’m planning on playtesting this stuff for a while first to see if there’s a need to adjust anything. I’m open to any thoughts y’all have.
Old Versions & Changelogs
- Defined Fullness and Weight Tracks
- Defined the Sleep Move
- Added three assets to the document:
1 - Feeder Path, a way for other characters to eat more with less penalty
2 - Glutton Path, a way for your character to eat more with less penalty
3 - Iron Chef Path, a way for your character to cook up delicious and hearty food
- Improved document formatting
- Slight changes to fullness and weight
- Changed famished and stuffed into Conditions like they should have been all along
- Changed fitness conditions into Burdens like they should have been all along.
- Patched Glutton & Feeder Assets to synergize with the new rules for stuffing
- Added two new assets:
1 - Hungered Magic, a way to cast prepared magic quickly with hunger
2 - Iron Butcher, a way to go all Dungeon Meshi on beasts you slay