Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

just an idea: when you vore crewmates you heal them instead of digest them

1 Like

Could it be possible to add an option that makes it possible to eat food even when full, so you aren’t limited in how much you can eat? No pressure, just an idea.

I hate to tell you this, but that’s been a thing for years.

2 Likes

its in some mod in the steam workshop i think

Please don’t spread misinformation by confusing the person in question.

https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/eating-more-with-the-well-fed-stat-next-on-tlc.163554/

so far these users came up with patching its duration to basically nothing

tobias did the same in their food patches

1 Like

Okay again, this mod. Big Fatties. You can already just stuff food endlessly. That’s been a thing for years now.

I think they meant non-big fatties foods though

Didn’t mean to delete (figuring out how to post for the first time lol). I believe the original poster is referencing non-BF foods. If you eat on a full stomach you have to wait for the healing buff to go away before you can eat again. Perhaps the poster wants to get rid of this mechanic?

1 Like

If that’s not in the base mod, then I’m pretty sure there’s a patch mod that adds that. Some foods have exceptions, though, for whatever reason.

that i didnt know, i had another mod installed that edited the hunger and food coding

I have no clue where to put this, but the most recent WIP of the mod crashes to desktop. I looked through the log to see what it could have been, and all I could find was this:

Should I upload the full log if this couldn’t have caused the crash?

If there’s a duplicate, then you have multiple versions of a mod.

1 Like

Does Fat Threats also add in the ghost? I know for a fact I removed the old BF mod from my folder before starting the game.

How about, since you apparently have a wip that’s only available from the discord. Ask about this in the discord.

1 Like

BigFatties appears to break when SSVM is installed with it.

I am going to attempt a bit of a hacky fix for that, but don’t expect miracles for people who want the furniture & items of that mod alongside BF.

I’m going to edit this comment to keep y’all up to date. find me on discord (Cultivator#3747) if you want LIVE interaction.

[Log begin]

Stage 1: “why the fuck is it breaking?”
I’m trying to diagnose the BF-breaking bug here. it’s honestly really difficult.

I’m not sure why you’re posting this. You’re in the server, you should be seeing the updates on changes to the system.

A couple sneak peaks of the upcoming update :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

Wow it almost looks like a FU skill tree. that’s going to be very cool I can’t wait for this link to be updated thank you!

3 Likes

I just hope it doesn’t interfere with FU.

1 Like