Starbound Mod Mod: Mod Fatties

As an addendum to Deliri’s post, certain other races lack some sprites for stages introduced by the Granular WG mod.
These races lack certain sprites as well.

Both the Dark Latex and Kemono races appear to be missing sprites for both the Huge and Titanic sizes, resulting in characters floating in the air. This might be a bug or due to another fact but I’m not sure. These races are the most compatible with the mod from what I’ve seen (though this is from a limited reference).

The Lyceen race is missing sprites for the following: Pudgy, Thick, Extra Thick, Chunky, Red Chubby, Red Tubby, Corpulent, Red Fatty, Huge, and Titanic sizes. These sizes either reuse the prior size sprite to default to the “Normal” size sprite.

Similarly, the Felin race is missing sprites for Pugdy, Red Thick, Extra Thick, Chunky, Red Chubby, Blue Tubby, Red Extra Tubby, Corpulent, Red Fatty, Huge, and Titanic sizes. Most default to the “Normal” size sprite.

Other races supported by the Mod Fatties Race mod tend to mimic the performance of both the Lyceen and Felin races when it comes to the sizes introduced by the granular WG mod. I apologize if I come off as somewhat aggressive, these are just some things I noticed and would like to be repaired. I do have the Mod Fatties Race Granular mod installed and used it to gather these missing sprites.

2 Likes

contacted op last month bout posting this but haven’t heard back( as they’ve been gone since july).
anyways i have updated their modfatties races and swimsuit mods to work with the current bigfatties wip.
this only makes the mods compatible with the new pathing and does not change the existing sprites.
wip mod updates.7z (3.3 MB)

9 Likes

hey, what races work for this? just wondering

3 Likes

do none of the races even work with granular weight gain?

2 Likes

It’s safe to assume the only races that work with granular are the vanilla playable races.

1 Like

I think this is the wrong topic for that, I think you’re referring to Fat Floats as no mod on this topic here has something about floating on water (at least from what I saw).

1 Like

huh… guess theres two threads with the same name, hard to navigate here… sorry, il delete it

Hmm… I’m crashing when I try to use it. Think you can help?
I tested it with and without the mod and the game works when the mod’s not in the mod folder…

Has anyone finished a set for spirit tree? I tried using a different one but it’s so out of date and doesn’t properly function. I’m hoping someone in here has created one that actually works, and if anyone has a way for me to get a functional one that isn’t from the multi race support that’s on hold, could someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Also, the Lombax support doesn’t work with the current version of the Lombax mod, Lombax Revival. If someone could make that work I’d appreciate it.

To explain this, there was a minor complaint on how peglaci was done in regards to their hide color being their belly but I decided it wasn’t worth a post so I removed it.

There’s a new fox mod that I’d love to see support with the mod fatties mod for. Steam Workshop::Aeryn Foster's Fox Mod!

the modfattiesraces download isnt working, but i do have the granular version. do i need both?

wasn’t there a patch for the protogen already made? I can’t seem to find it

Sorry to ask this
But can this work with the Hibanis ?
The bunny specie in the SSVM?
(Starbound Simple Vore Mod)?

Where do I get the lard launcher by any chance?

Why don’t the Huge and Titanic sprites work for kitsune and ningen races? I suspect this is an issue for more races

How do i actually find the armours and stuff in the game anyways?

Hello there all! I just saw this Sylveon race lately uploaded to workshop, also that mod is not mine. It is still on beta, so I do not know what is going to change. I posted this here to hope, if someone could make sprites and stuff to get it working with Bigfatties mod. I would love to see Sylveon getting fat on Starbound. I have no experience how to draw pixels and how to work with scripts, so I can’t do it. Only if I learn to do it tho I would make one. But posting this here and hoping my request comes true! Have a great day all! Sylveon race mod (Steam workshop)

Edit: Also forgot to mention, those vore sprites would be nice to be included in it too.

3 Likes