Starbound Mod Mod: Mod Fatties

How can i uninstall the Mod Fatties FrackinEnemies ?

1 Like

Um…Pull the mod out of your mod folder?

If I’m remembering right, you may need to also avoid the planets where any Frackin’-related enemies spawned prior, at least if you’re still experiencing soft crashes back to your ship, but any planet generated after removing the mod should be perfectly fine to visit.

1 Like

Is there any way we could get a version of ModFatties that doesn’t change the enemy weapon tables?

1 Like

The mod fatties races mod crashes my game on startup. I’m not sure what to do it’s not showing me anything when it happens and everything else works when I move it out of the mod folder.

How many mods do you have installed? There might be an error caused by one of them.

I would suggest removing each mod, in turn, and booting up Starbound, then replacing the mod if the crash still occurs. Repeat this process until every mod you have has been checked.

I have pretty much all of the mod fatties stuff (granular not included). And I was doing that before and I found that mod fatties was the culprit.

1 Like

go to the Starbound log in the storage folder of the game. it might tell you something about the issue.

Never knew that those logs existed, thanks! I fixed it.

but now i have to figure out why some of the races are not showing up

1 Like

Ik this is a year late, I don’t use this site very often lol/
But you have my permission for glaceon

3 Likes

could you guys please add full support for granular wg for all the frackin universe races?
idk how difficult it is to do but when you get to one of the near immobile stages my pelgaci just floats a few feet above the air until i fatten it some more. i feel like this would be good since a lot of people use frackin universe

3 Likes

Yeah, this was a big problem for me too. Almost all the frackin races (not counting shadowkin for some reason, and there might be some other ones, I’m not sure) just float when you get to immobile. And while granular support would be nice, it’d also would be deeply appreciated if the base immobile sprite had support, because they just float now (they still have the hitboxes but not the sprites).

1 Like

so… there’s a new bug with the protogen race with this mod. basically if you have a filled belly while being fat, you have human skin, but when you have normal weight and a filled belly, you have a belly but it has a weird shade.

2 Likes

With Mod Fatties Races Granular, I’ve noticed that the Slime Race (non FU) mod is missing some sprites for multiple fat stages. Will these be added in the future? Are they not supported for the Slime Race mod? I’ve considered wanting to try giving my contribution if I could once I get some experience in the future.

2 Likes

As an addendum to Deliri’s post, certain other races lack some sprites for stages introduced by the Granular WG mod.
These races lack certain sprites as well.

Both the Dark Latex and Kemono races appear to be missing sprites for both the Huge and Titanic sizes, resulting in characters floating in the air. This might be a bug or due to another fact but I’m not sure. These races are the most compatible with the mod from what I’ve seen (though this is from a limited reference).

The Lyceen race is missing sprites for the following: Pudgy, Thick, Extra Thick, Chunky, Red Chubby, Red Tubby, Corpulent, Red Fatty, Huge, and Titanic sizes. These sizes either reuse the prior size sprite to default to the “Normal” size sprite.

Similarly, the Felin race is missing sprites for Pugdy, Red Thick, Extra Thick, Chunky, Red Chubby, Blue Tubby, Red Extra Tubby, Corpulent, Red Fatty, Huge, and Titanic sizes. Most default to the “Normal” size sprite.

Other races supported by the Mod Fatties Race mod tend to mimic the performance of both the Lyceen and Felin races when it comes to the sizes introduced by the granular WG mod. I apologize if I come off as somewhat aggressive, these are just some things I noticed and would like to be repaired. I do have the Mod Fatties Race Granular mod installed and used it to gather these missing sprites.

2 Likes

contacted op last month bout posting this but haven’t heard back( as they’ve been gone since july).
anyways i have updated their modfatties races and swimsuit mods to work with the current bigfatties wip.
this only makes the mods compatible with the new pathing and does not change the existing sprites.
wip mod updates.7z (3.3 MB)

9 Likes

hey, what races work for this? just wondering

3 Likes

do none of the races even work with granular weight gain?

2 Likes

It’s safe to assume the only races that work with granular are the vanilla playable races.

1 Like

I think this is the wrong topic for that, I think you’re referring to Fat Floats as no mod on this topic here has something about floating on water (at least from what I saw).

1 Like

huh… guess theres two threads with the same name, hard to navigate here… sorry, il delete it