Starbound Mod Mod: Mod Fatties

Question of curiosity, is anyone doing anything for the ModFattiesRacesGranular pak? It hasn’t been updated for half a year and no updates have come to it. Is it just a lost cause or are people working on stuff as we speak?

From my numerous journeys into the source files, there seems to be a status effect called “npctracker” that has the npcs gain and lose weight. If you’re trying to fatten an npc with things like lard, drinkable liquids, or fattening furniture, it will not work until this status effect is applied. The easiest way to apply this status effect is to hit the desired npc with a shot from the milkshake gun, as that is one of the ways to apply the status effect.

1 Like

Wg has been updated again and added new stages so the race addon at the top page is now outdated.

The main mod hasn’t been updated for 4+ months, I think you’re confusing the base mod for the granular weight gain. Also that granular mod races addon has not been updated for 6 months.

i meant granular weight gain wg for short.

is there a way to capture the enemies from the frackin enemies mod?

can you use admin commands to spawn the enemies?

kinda yes on the first one some will just die you will need another mod to do so though as for your second one yes yo can you will need the monsters name as it’s written in the code thankfully its on github so no need to decompile it the command to use is /spawnmonster type type is where you qrite what you want you can also modify it’s levels example /spawnmonster po 12 hope i did not get anything wrong if i did im sure someone will yell at me and correct things

hi :3
Remember our Lycanroc friend who went on quite the weight gaining journey? It’s been about a year and you may be wondering where he is now. Well…allow me to show you:
Rainy Days
Ah yes, here he is, enjoying his time in the rain with his two buddies and his belly filled with food of various kinds which may or may not include a few of the villagers – yes, it has certainly been quite the ‘hefty’ journey since then!

…So yeah, if the picture isn’t clue enough, I finally got off my lazy bum after a full year and completed the stuffed/filled bellies while also fixing sprites/colors on some of the bodies…but more than likely I still missed some things. I have also returned from the future to provide a standalone link as originally intended instead of stealing the main file download link.

Thanks for waiting all this time, however! I’m at least becoming more and more of a GIMP master, and feel free to take that as you will, so the next race I work on shouldn’t take as long…hopefully.

Anyway, link time!

Update (6/13): Fixed some additional miscolored pixels and realligned female blobend sprites – sure hope it wasn’t like that all this time…sorry if it was, in that case!
Update (7/13): Pixel fixes…again…

4 Likes

Is the stuffed/filled support just for the Lycanroc or is it for several other races as well?

Yup, only the Lycanroc! The only races I can account for at the moment is the Dark Latex and the Lycanroc, although the former got support much sooner since it almost literally uses the base human sprites, meaning it pretty much had out-the-gate compatibility with BF.

At the very least though, races are seemingly being added/updated at a decent rate for the mod so you can at least expect some more stuffed/filled sprites for races without them soon enough – I just can’t personally speak for any of the others outside the two (moreso one) that I did fat sprites for myself.

3 Likes

well,anyone knows the slime/lard po golem ids?

it’s been a bit but wasn’t it lardgolem or did they change it? you’re talking about the white one that has a fatten attack right?

yes,that is the one im talking about

the id is lardgolem if i read the monstertype file right (took me a sec to find my archive folder also dd not expect a fast reply sorry to keep you waiting) so the spawn command would read /spawnmonster lardgolem is i did not make a mistake then just type what level you want after that

Thanks,but do you know the ones for the slimes?
The ones from the capsule pods mod

I assume you’re referring to the slimes found over here in this topic: Starbound Big Fatties Add-Ons - Expanding Clothes and other small additions - #2 by Tobias1595

They provided the means to spawn them manually just a bit under the download link, here’s the section in particular:

1 Like

oh thats neat,thanks man!

1 Like

I have another mod idea for BF: The ability to bump anyone (NPCs, players, enemies, etc.) with the player’s fat body.

So, I’m using the granular wg and the granular wg race mod with some of the modded races (Lyceen, argonians, Draconis), but when I have then reach the new points of the granular wg mod, they turn skinny or just float in the air at bigger sizes. When will the granular race pack incorporate more of the mod-compatable races?