The Ultimate Site User Poll and Peoples Experiences in the Dating Scene! And one person's bold request/attempt at a more meaningful connection.

Alright everyone, get yourselves ready here, because this post is gonna be quite a long one to read so lets start this off right.

Hello there everyone. A few months ago i had made a different poll that was focused the same topic as this one as well as introducing myself in a fairly broad way to the community here as a whole. And i feel that that last poll that i made was not an in depth enough poll to help discuss and explore the types of people we have here on the forums. So I want to take this opportunity here for an attempt at making another poll like the last one i made, but try and improve on what choices people have, make the questions and choices more clear, and at the same time perhaps find out a little more about the community.

At the same time i would love to hear other peoples stories of if they have had some experience in the dating scene involving this particular kink/fetish and how the experience has gone for them. I know for myself at least, i have not had any personal experience with much dating in my life at all. And part of the reason i wanted to make this poll here was to try and see if i could perhaps meet someone who has interests that lineup with my own. :relaxed: Now for that i will put it in here as a new post once this gets a bit of traction because all it will be is a bit more of an introduction of myself, and talking briefly about who i am, what i do, and what my hobbies are. If you feel interested in chatting more at all with me please feel free to send me a PM here on the forums.

But aside from all that, the other major reason i wanted to make these polls was because im genuinely curious to learn about the different kinds of people we have here on the forums. :smile:But before we begin here i would encourage everyone to answer all the questions for the polls here as honestly as you can.

Ok here we go :wink::

1. REAL LIFE

What gender do YOU yourself identify as?

• Male
  • Female
  • Trans-Male to Female
  • Trans-Female to Male
  • Gender Fluid
  • Other (please explain if you can)

0 voters

(Im sorry if i forgot to add anything here, my knowledge on this only goes so far)

Are you In a relationship with a significant other currently?

• Yes
  • No
  • Its complicated

0 voters

If no, then are you interested in finding a significant other?

• Yes
  • No
  • Iā€™m not sure

0 voters

What is your sexual orientation (As in what is your attraction to other people)?

• Heterosexual (opposite gender)
  • Homosexual (same gender)
  • Bisexual (both males and females)
  • Asexual (not sexually attracted but romantically attracted)
  • Pansexual (attracted to everyone no matter the gender identity)
  • Other (please explain if you can)
  • Im not sure yet

0 voters

And that is where this sections questions on real life relationships will end. I would go more in detail with questions on what kinds of things you look for in a partner, but i feel that is more appropriate to discuss in a reply to this forum down below or in another thread that already has a topic more suited to that such as
https://forum.weightgaming.com/t/thoughts-on-health/6521
or
https://forum.weightgaming.com/t/what-do-you-guys-think-of-irl-weight-gain-for-your-partner/6306.

Now we go into the RP section of questions. This section doesnā€™t have to pertain to relationships at all and can just be about your preferences when doing RP even in an online and purely text based setting.

1. ROLE PLAYING AND FETISH/KINK PREFERENCES

When it comes to RP, do you prefer a more realistic or more fantasy based RP?

• Realistic
  • Fantasy
  • Both
  • No preference
  • Iā€™m not sure ive never done RP.

0 voters

Here is a list of main/sub kinks that can be involved in the wider scope of Expansion. Please select any and all the ones here that you would feel at least somewhat to most comfortable with for an RP with someone else.

• Weight Gain
  • Inflation
  • Popping
  • Expansion
  • Vore
  • Slob/Gas
  • Pregnancy
  • Micro/Macro
  • Squishing
  • Lactation
  • Other (Please explain)

0 voters

Now please choose all the ones that you are NOT comfortable with RPā€™ing under any circumstance.

• Weight Gain
  • Inflation
  • Popping
  • Expansion
  • Vore
  • Slob/Gas
  • Pregnancy
  • Micro/Macro
  • Squishing
  • Lactation
  • Other (Please explain)

0 voters

What kind of roll in an RP do YOU like to play? (choose all that apply)

• Feedee
  • Feeder
  • Inflatee
  • Inflator
  • Predator
  • Prey
  • FA (Fat Admirer)
  • Other (Please explain if you can)

0 voters

Ok and those are all the questions i could think of to include in these polls. I hope that most of you will consider sharing your experiences and preferences, so that we could all sort of explore what it is about this stuff that makes us tick :relaxed:. Thank you all for your input and i hope to get to know people around here a bit better.

11 Likes

Well first off, it flatters me that my initial post has become so wide-spread and seems to mean so much to people, so thank you. And as for my experience, Iā€™ll quickly recap that my preferences were worked out and solidified in my last relationship, those preferences being that I prefer my partner to be on the lower end of ā€œBBWā€, but if they want to gain weight themselves, or theyā€™re indifferent about weight gain and let go of their diet restrictions and gain weight as a consequence of learning about my preferences then Iā€™m okay with that. As for WHY I prefer larger women, Iā€™ll list my primary reasons for attraction.

1- It appears more ā€œfeminineā€. When a woman has excess weight, she often becomes softer, and her curves expand. This gives them an air of regality, as historically the nobility of the past were heavier due to lavish feasts and not having to work the fields all day. It also creates a sharp contrast to the ā€œidealā€ man, which is typically tall, lean, and with a lack of excessive weight creating a sleek hardened body. I find this juxtaposition of the sexes alluring, and even more so when the seemingly out-of-shape woman lightly dominates the man, as in my ideal relationship, whereas Iā€™d get to pamper my lover, and her large body will be a direct reflection on both her slightly dominate position over me as well as how well I ā€œservedā€ her, for lack of a better term.

2- The taboo can make it more enjoyable. When talking with BBW who donā€™t necessarily think of themselves as BBW, but rather as a person who needs to lose weight to match the ā€œidealā€ of society, the surprise and curiosity of learning about my preferences are enticing in a way, as theyā€™ll point out a part of their body and then ask if/why I like it (I.E. ā€œSo you like my muffintop???ā€. ā€œYes! I love seeing your belly hang over your jeansā€. And after this initial stage, which in a way will never fully disappear, the next stage is the ā€œsecret worldā€ that only we share. When alone in our own home, sheā€™ll get to feel like the beautiful princess she is and Iā€™ll get to admire and down-right worship her curves.

3- The physical effects of her weight. This is where a fine-line is drawn, where major problems make me feel worry but minor things accentuates her size and weight, and ties together the ā€œfat-girlā€ aesthetic that sets her apart from her slimmer counterparts. Heavy breathing when climbing stairs or other bouts of physical activity, extra jiggling when walking, having a hard time fitting into tight or old clothes, occasionally bumping into things due to a lack of a lack of size awareness, and eating larger meal sizes and in greater frequency because her larger stomach creates an enhanced capacity that in turn demands to be filled. When moments such as these occur in their more moderate forms, then I as an F.A. am reminded about just how large and pampered my partner is, and thus brings too mind their luscious curves and heavy weight.

I hope this little individual case study helps a bit with the understanding of the fetish, and my apologies for the length and any grammar mistakes, as I am on mobile.

*Note, got on PC and did some quick fixes"

6 Likes

heya! i came to chat here because I dont know how to ā€œPlease explainā€ in the single Other choice I made, so basiclyā€¦Im here to say I just like wholesome things, like, the feeling of wrapping my arms around someone (especially if they have some extra soft) and just kinda enjoying my time thereā€¦I like feeling loved is what Im trying to say, I like the feeling that someone isnt gonna leave me or anything even close to that sort

4 Likes

Hiya! This is ā€œthat one person who mentions they liked statisticsā€ from ā€œthat one serverā€! Iā€™m quite fascinated by some of the answers, and certainly helps explain particular aspects of the site that I suppose make sense based on current poll data! Still, for the sake of keeping my own post as concise as possible, Iā€™ll just explain my own choices since Iā€™m sure the more details we provide, the more worthwhile the poll will seem for you based on what you told me before! I certainly donā€™t expect everything to be read, of course, since itā€™ll still be a lengthy post overall, oops in advance~ uwu.

1a)Male - I suppose thereā€™s not much to this one: I identify as such and feel comfortable being oneā€¦but I guess things can always change!

1b & 1c)No - Iā€™m generally not all that interested in looking for a lover myself, and I suppose the reason is a bit similar to the reason Iā€™m giving my answer for 1d ā€“ but by no means does it mean that Iā€™ll avoid having one if someone else still wanted to try with me anyway!

1d)Asexual - Now, if I were to speak about my opinions on sex, it would be very difficult for me to do so without it coming across as some sort of rant. Instead, Iā€™ll say that Iā€™m not quite repulsed by it, and I certainly encourage other people to engage in it themselves if itā€™s something they desire, but some real-life ā€˜observationsā€™ on the subject makes it a very difficult thing for me to be interested in to any capacity. To this end, every other aspect of a typical romantic relationship should not trouble me, it is only in this regard where things may getā€¦ā€˜complicatedā€™.

2a)Fantasy - While Iā€™m not opposed to ā€˜Realisticā€™ RPs per-se, Iā€™d say the biggest reason why I RP in the first place - or at least starting doing it again - is that I find myself ā€˜boredā€™ of the real world at times, but not enough to ā€˜hateā€™ it or anything like that though! The way I see it, the best part of RPs is the ability to create the world and story of your own choice, and that of your fellow RPers. Is there something you wish you could see or experience in real life but canā€™t because itā€™s ā€œreal lifeā€? Not a problem in the world of RPs!

2b)Other(along with several other choices) - For most of my choices, they generally just boil down to being things I find myself interested in, while a majority of the ones I didnā€™t pick would just be met with ā€˜indifferenceā€™ on my part. Regarding ā€˜otherā€™ thoughā€¦I feel like a heretic for mentioning this on a fat-orientated website, but oh well~. Going back to 1d for a moment, I mentioned that Iā€™m not really sexually attracted to either gender. The problem with that answer, however, is that Iā€™m pretty big on muscle-stuff, mainly ā€œbuff, anthro males of various sizes.ā€ Show me a buff human man? No reaction. Buff wolf-man? Yeeeeees~. I suppose my ā€˜asexualityā€™ still holds true for the most part, as Iā€™m still not all that interested in sexual interactions involving them, but it definitely wasnā€™t uncommon for me to get into RPs featuring this particular subject in question in the past, sometimes simply involving a character being buff as opposed to muscle expansion or anything like that. Although with Starbound being my primary means for RPing, this has been pretty much replaced by fat content and is fine by me <3! (But boy howdy, do I still enjoy a buff dude with a big olā€™ gut on em~)

2c)Slob/Gas - See, it would probably be incorrect for me to say Iā€™m ā€˜uncomfortableā€™ with this ā€“ hell, Iā€™m probably more comfortable with an RP that features it to a light degree as opposed to one that involves sex to a similar degree (and probably should have voted ā€˜otherā€™ accordinglyā€¦) Instead, I simply lack in interest in it and can almost guarantee that a character Iā€™m RPing as will remain a fairly ā€œclean eaterā€, and will also refrain from farting unless itā€™s intended as some kind of ā€œtoilet humorā€ gag at most.

2d)Everything Excluding FA - Again, for the sake of being honest, I guess Iā€™m less passionate about fat when compared to my interest in muscle, so wouldnā€™t say Iā€™m a fat ā€˜enthusiastā€™ inside and outside of RPs in a way. I do at least enjoy it - along with other expansion types - enough to be okay with being the one fattened or -doing- the fattening ā€“ I basically just find it extremely fun to indulge in, especially if fellow RPers consent to such interactions since itā€™d get kind ofā€¦ā€˜awkwardā€™ otherwise.

ā€¦And thatā€™s it! Again, a bit of a looooong post, but hopefully they at least help shed some light on my personal reasons for selecting certain things in the polls. I certainly look forward to seeing what other people select, along with any personal stories/reasonings of their own!

1 Like

So uh, Iā€™ll make this short.
I am by biology, a Male. But prefer Androgyny, due to liking some Male characteristics, but possibly gaining more feminine characteristics in the near future so Iā€™m ok with pronouns he, she, or they, and actively encourage expression of gender.

2 Likes

Only thought of this well after I took the surveys: when you asked if a person preferred a more realistic or fantasy based RP, what did you mean specifically? Did you mean realistic as in based in something approaching the real world, or realistic as in negative health problems for being massively obese?

I may be thinking about this too hard.

1 Like

The only answer here that confused me was the Squishing. I didnā€™t know if it meant like someone handling the fat in their own hands (whether you fondle your fat or partnerā€™s fat, or have someone else do it to you) or the actual idea of being ā€œcrushedā€ by a heavier partner as a part of the kink.

Maybe I am reading it the wrong wayā€¦

Edit: When I mean handling it is like playing with it; moving it, shake it, squish it to make something-ish.

Wow im surprised at how quickly this poll has been blowing up :smiley:. Thank you all for your inputs so far this is very fascinating to see peoples experiences on this site. I only just realized now that there are a few things here and there that i either forgot to add to certain polls or that i need to tweak slightly to give more explanation or options for people to choose.
Overall though, this Poll is meant to be a tad bit vague, only because i am unable to predict all the different views and interests of the community at large. Which is why i encourage people to talk about these interests with a reply so we can explore those interests a bit more together :grin:.

@Disguy
Oh hi there :smile:. Thanks for taking the time to respond to this little poll i made. And dont worry about the long post. It was a nice read and i hope that exploring this poll so far has been a bit of a learning experience for both you and other people that come to this sight.

@LeftHandManGary
When i refer to a more realistic RP, i am mostly referring to any parts that mimic how the actual real world functions, negative health problems and all. Now this is not to say that it has to always include that. But that is why we discuss these things in more detail after taking the survey to really learn what it is about it that people enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:. I want to keep most of this Poll vague enough so that people have think about and explain a bit more in detail what it is they like so we can keep the conversation going.

@Seeker9043
Lol i can see where there could be some confusion :laughing:. Well i originally meant for it to mean people being sat on but feel free to interpret that how you wish and perhaps talk about it a bit more to discuss why it is that you like that aspect.

3 Likes

my days of wg roleplay are behind me

what is gender fluid ?

you identify as water???

Well i am Demisexual, and i no interacted much in forum but the english is no my native language and i dont have practice uwu