A user maintained list of games

Found a short two-key battle game here that was interesting: Eat or Fight by TeamTailnut.

Seems was mentioned a while back in this post but not called out here.

would it be appropriate for me to add Demoneater: https://t3ns3n.itch.io/demoneater

As far as I know itā€™s got: male, female, wg, hyper, vore,
thatā€™s all i can recollect as of right now

1 Like

are we sticking with wg or weight gain?

Found the start of another short inflation game here with a timing mechanism: INFLATION Inc. by KannaScape.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s a thread on this here already, couldnā€™t find one. (I havenā€™t figured out how to unlock the last thing in the shop yetā€¦)

1 Like

I hope at the last Revision of May 2nd there were no new games added to the list, as everything is green and itā€™s hard to know which ones are new and which ones have been there already.

Looking at the raw edit, the person changed the formatting of the page so itā€™s spaced between entries, but they also added ā€œAdventures of Shirouā€ to the list

Found a fun game, while it doesnā€™t have inflation/growth content, there is at least one larger character and boobs. The art is pretty nice, been enjoying it so far.

Newer download available from Patreon vs. outdated itchio listing - Life in Woodchester

if i may throw my hat in the ring and/or toot my own horn
the old version is still up but at some point in the near future i will have a revamped version out

I donā€™t think it fits the rest of whatā€™s on the list, unfortunately

The Joseph Earnwhile III Adventure Series

My text adventures set in a world not too dissimmilar to our own. Play as adventurer Joseph Earnwhile as he makes his way around the world encountering new civilizations, ancient artifacts, Elder gods and many women who wil end up many sizes bigger.

Fetishes catered to includes: weight gain force feeding, feedism, inflation, hucow, ++

Game ā€œengineā€: Quest. Can be downloaded here.

WeirdoBeardo Games

I feel like the last couple posts could have all their questions answered by reading this block in the main post. The whole point of this thread is to have a concise list of games that people would want shared on the forums without needing to dig through the forum and search bar. Thus adding your own games to the list is perfectly fine, plenty of people have done that. On the topic of what and what isnā€™t allowed on the list, Iā€™m pretty sure it would follow standard forum rules in that there isnā€™t really anything not allowed. Just gotta label the tags correctly and give proper credit

2 Likes

Haha, maybe this info should be at the top before the list of games, I never read what was below the listā€¦ didnā€™t realize everyone has the power to edit this post. Iā€™ll have to go add some of the ones Iā€™ve been calling out later to categorize themā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: