any ideas welcome and also wanted to ask if anyone knew any good guides on blender.

hi so my account is new but ive been lurking on here for a while and ive been inspired by fill me up( Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon. ) to attempt to make my own similiar visual novel (albeit slightly different in terms of story and consequences ect) however since this is coming from me being inspired to create it i dont have enough knowledge in either renpy or blender to create it so i wanted to ask the community here to suggest any ideas they want for it storywise and also if anyone had any recommendations for learning blender that would be really helpful too. a big part that i want to do that was in fill me up is the protag moves into an apartment with a previously feedee and the consequence that (possibly) happens on the protag

1 Like

You can search the forums there is some stuff like this already there.

Some people also do workflow videos and study that and the process can help to understand how to go about certain things. People often slow the videos down and follow along creating something. Like this: 【Blender 2.93】メイドラゴン トール 3Dモデリング【Timelapse】 - YouTube

1 Like

Do Blender doughtnut

1 Like

time to be in pain doing this tutorial lol… tmrw i gotta sleep right now