Minecraft: The Fat Suite V1.0.5

Thanks for clarifying, I think maybe I just didn’t pick up on what this (mod? project I guess?) would seek out to achieve. If its not in the works that fine, Ill be here anyways. Cant wait to see new sizes and what ever else you choose do with Minecraft. Don’t think of it as “its not good enough” and rather Its so good it can only be better. That’s how I see it, maybe I’m weird. But either way this is like the coolest thing for the fetish in Minecraft currently.

I hope you’re not too disheartened because I genuinely enjoy what you’ve created I would love to see more. :+1:

1 Like

I don’t know, man. Thank you for the kind words. I just see everyone else doing and posting stuff even just today that makes my head spin and it just makes me want to give up.

I even had stuff to show but I don’t even know if people are gonna care after Guts & Tums comes out.

I mean who wouldn’t want to see how this project Grows :smirk:

Because Guts & Tums is going to have basically everything that you guys are talking about. That’s why.

It might take a while, and it might be for an old version, but from what I’ve gathered thusfar people won’t care if it’s for rd-131655 as long as it had those mechanics.

rd-131655

Let me explain the joke:

1 Like

Well I cant convince you to post something or create something you don’t want to. But I can say that a lot of people downloaded the models with no pre text of it ever turning into something it was never indented to be. I think I and others just got excited seeing a new Minecraft project since there isn’t really much out there we can grasp onto. And having customizable fat models is already a lot for Minecraft considering the standard model is literally just 5 rectangles and square head. Sorry if I made you feel inadequate for posting something you spent a lot of time on. Again I really enjoy what you’ve created and would love to see more.

It wasn’t just what you said, so no apologies are needed. It wasn’t just what one person said. It’s just most of the comments here have been about things I’ve never ever set out to do with this project. It’s just hard not to feel inadequate when you put something out there like my previous analogy before of a painter showing off a painting of a rain forest or something and all most people can say about it is how it doesn’t animate like a gif, or how it doesn’t play music or jungle ambience to accompany it, and in response they try and give helpful tips like:

“Hey, just make it a flipbook instead!”, “Get a giant boombox and crank up that 1 Hour Of Monkey Sounds to MAX!”

…and the painter says: “But I like to paint. There are many reasons I chose to be a painter like-”

“Get an art tablet and animate it into a full TV show!!”, “How about Monkey Island 2 - Dinky Island - Jungle Ambience (30 min)?”

If it was just you then I would’ve just answered your question like I answered the other couple of questions I got, and we would’ve been on our way, but it was partially also how when it transitioned away from Real Time Weight Gain, it became about hitboxes, and all these solutions also outside of the purview of what I set out to do for this project.

But anyways, we’re getting off topic. I just don’t know anymore.

1 Like

Well Its ultimately up to you what you choose do with the fat suite so Ill leave you to it.

1 Like

Well, I guess let’s leave it up to a good old fashioned poll then, and maybe if people wanna chime in with a more detailed thought they can go ahead:

Will You Still Care About The Fat Suite Once Guts & Tums Comes Out?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I am following this more then guts and tums just to see the models you make.

2 Likes

No offense to the devs of Guts & Tums, but currently, I’m liking this mod more just due to its general simplicity. G&T is slated to add a lot of features that are tailored around the tastes of specific folks, and while there’s nothing wrong with that, I’m not really into the whole “monster girls running around trying to vore you” scene.

3 Likes

The reason I’m following this mod is because unlike the other two mentioned mods, this one has actual progress being posted, which to me indicates that this will be more than just an idea since there have been projects to add weight gain to minecraft, but were never realized. And since you have created and plan on creating more models, you, unfortunately, have been given the expectation of creating a weight gain mod.

Though if all you wanted to do is create a few fat models for minecraft characters then I guess beggars can’t be choosers

2 Likes

Damn this is the second fat skin I’ve seen so far but the best looking one, I’m gonna have some fun messing around with the alex one for sure. Also there are a lot of free anthro models on the mods’s discord you could look at for help (you probably already knew that though.

I don’t have anything else to say so far so here is just my own fat model (it is not normally this large, I am just messing around with Fisk’s Superheroes mod). It got emotes and a animated face!

4 Likes

Wow. After a little over a day it stayed unanimous. And all these responses??

Sorry for being a little melodramatic earlier. It’s just as I was joining Weight Gaming, posting this project, and all that, I was coming off of a bout of negative mental health mostly spurring from inadequacy, so when a bunch of people came and wanted me to do something I just couldn’t/didn’t want to do after a while it made me pretty upset after a while, long story short.

I’m likely going to ask the admins to delete a couple of these posts down the line to just kind of clean up the thread from that sort of a discussion, but it can stay for right now so that people can have some context.

Now for these replies with more detailed information, which were very interesting:

So, you follow not because you’re interested in actually using them, but that you’re following and looking at it as if it’s just visual art? That’s both unorthodox and flattering to me. Thank you.

Finally someone gets it!

Yeah. It’s not that I don’t like that stuff (though vore is very situational for me), I just really wanted to have something bare bones, super compatible, super simple to customize, and I had already been using CPM before. Like, I don’t want to say that features like vore are “fluff” to me, all I’m going to say though is that this is really all I want/need from a mod like this, and as I said before, the apparent lack of customizability is a deal breaker for me and Guts & Tums. I just believe in supporting them so that people who want that experience can get it. I’m not the one who’s gonna be supplying it though. I’m going to be doing a different thing. Not better. Not worse. Just different.

Well… It was more than an idea day one. The Gigantic size for both Steve and Alex is good to go, and you can download it today and use it from 1.7.10 (though it may be buggy) - 1.19 for both Fabric & Forge.

Though it will happen for my secret project unfortunately, I don’t like there being nothing someone can sink their teeth into the moment I make something public.

Also, Guts & Tums will likely release at some point, though I might be eating crow on that one, who knows.

Yeah. Good point.

Yeah, it’s just my secret project is way more ambitious, and I know that a lot of the people who like this will like that. I guess that’s part of where my frustration came from because soooo much more is to come, just in a different format, you know? In other words: Honey, you’ve got a big storm comin’!

Thank you!!! Sorry you had to drop by when I was being a little melodramatic. I really appreciate it!!!

Yeah, I did. It’s just really low priority for me personally. I just know for some people though that stuff’s really important. Just as important as the fatness is to me. And since that doesn’t have to do with some kind of mechanic, or something like that, I’d totally want to give those people some love too since alternate, customizable models are what this project is all about.

Excellent!! We obviously have a couple of creative differences but I absolutely love your model too, and you’re my first screenshot posted here! You’ve made my day.

Make sure to create an introduction post later so I can officially welcome you to the forums!

An update on another size is coming soon, fellas! It’ll be the first sneak peak into the next size, so stay tuned!

SHAPE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!!
SHAPE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!!

Here they are! Obviously not textured yet.

I don’t have a name for this size, and I’m actually thinking of renaming Gigantic to something more witty, so, I really don’t know what the naming scheme is gonna end up looking like, but I want it to maybe be something Minecraft related. If anybody gets any ideas, please let me know in the replies here, or in DMs if you want! This goes also for any criticisms towards the shape. Please do not comment about it not being textured, or it not having tits yet. I am aware.

Here’s some more general questions about this size for all of you, though:

Should Alex and Steve have Fat Faces At This Size Like Gigantic, or Are They Not Fat Enough At This Size For That?

image image

• Yes
  • Make It More Subtle
  • No

0 voters

Should Alex and Steve have Bingo Wings At This Size Like Gigantic, or Are They Not Fat Enough At This Size For That?

image image

• Yes
  • Make Them More Subtle
  • No

0 voters

the exorcist

If you need context to this here.

so, honestly i don’t wanna talk about it
in there were multiple of them
one was trying to do something to me
what ever it was is gone
no more talk about the secret project anymore. it’ll come when it comes, but, honestly, it’s found me too early
do not talk with it whatever you do
it’s going to make you try and do things
no matter what it says it can do
do not accept it
do not do anything for it
just trust me on this one

Haha, yeah, so, tell me anything else you’d like to see changed with Alex’s shape if you see something you think is wrong!

Please also let me know if you have ideas about a Minecraft related naming scheme for the sizes that you guys think would be funny/neat sounding.

2 Likes

Hm. Is it possible to make Alex’s fatness shift a bit toward the front? The ratio of front fat to back fat feels off to me, more like she’s wearing a padded suit.

1 Like

I’ll probably tweak it a bit later today/early tomorrow. I just didn’t want their belly to look too big, given it’s a smaller size, but I believe you’re right!

1 Like

Well one thing to note I did not make this model only retexture and edit a lot of the animations with it along with forcibly ripping apart the actual files for it and stitching it back together to get the animations working right.

Also I had no idea you were being so melodramatic, I didn’t really read the most recent posts at all at that time. I not a huge fan of that other mod being made as it seems to be mostly vore themed and that stuff weirds me out.

Oh right, I should link that as well

1 Like

Well, that doesn’t count for nothing.

Yeah. That can be a trempermental part of modeling these things. I’ve specifically avoided going more indepth in the animation field until tom overhauls some things, chiefly among which being physics and smooth transitions between animations. The recent push in CPM has been to overhaul the animations, so I didn’t want to put the effort in to add some kind of extra high effort fake jiggle physics like I did privately when the real stuff is just around the corner.

To each their own. I wouldn’t exactly say it “weirds me out” personally, it’s just very situational for me, and honestly I’m no more partial to it than I am the character just eating that much, so, even for my s-cr-t pr-(# which is going to have things like anthro/furry content, and a sort of pseudo-Real Time Weight Gain system, is not going to have anything even referencing vore. The simplicity of just fat models with no gameplay mechanics (beyond Pehkui stuff) actually is a bonus for me in how simple it is.

Ultimately, I just wanted to make some high polish models for CPM that I knew by their nature would be secure not only for the future, but also for things like new mod loaders, curveballs Mojang throws at us, and the like. Also, because of the nature of my s-t -pro–c-+t, this is frankly the best way to do fat player models for it. In my opinion (mind you, many years of experience), there would practically be no other solution for me if I wanted fat models for my secr-{546865792077696c6c207370657720666f7274682066726f6d20746865206d6f757468206f662054686520426f74746f6d6c657373205069742c20616e6420746865204c616e64206f66204e6f64207368616c6c2062652072656e6577656420627920666972652e

…and I didn’t just want to make these models useless when that finally gets released, or there being a wedge driven between them, but I also wanted something released early, so I’m just kind of left in a rock and a hard place for people who want more than just models, because until it gets further I can’t show anything to appease them, because I want it to be a big surprise. I wanted to explain that, and the fact I physically couldn’t add gameplay mechanics kindly, but it ended up sounding like I didn’t have the ability.

I do.

It’s just my s-cr-secre-secr-{426f746820746865204c616d6220616e6420746865204f6c642053657270656e74207368616c6c206275726e2c20616e64207468652053636f7270696f6e207368616c6c20696e68657269742074686520776f726c642e

…is much more ambitious and I don’t feel comfortable showing anything formally until there’s a lot of the core features done so that I can really wow people.

As for this model, I think it looks nice in some areas. It just doesn’t follow the Jappa style, and mixels are my sworn enemy unless it’s a very specific situation. Thank you for being transparent about not making the model, however. I still appreciate the screenshot though.

Honestly I think people underestimate how hard it is to not only make something that looks good, but also uses as few boxes as possible.

1 Like

i love your idea, but solo had a models, ‘‘Fat Suite’’ is a server?

1 Like