Hey everyone! The newest version is ready and live to be absolutely ruined by bugs once more!
Carrying over saves should work with no issue. However, there is a chance that some events won’t work properly or at all because of errors with switches that I had made in the previous versions.
Its a better idea to start again if you can.
- Fixed the pathing for the Chef girl.
- Fixed sister one being set to above instead of same as the player.
- Fixed issue with Casino patrons rioting immediately. (The counter will reset if you leave or enter the building, so to see the scene, don’t leave the area)
- Fixed issue with the supermarket clerk (He requires 25 corruption in addition to surviving the gun shot)
- Fixed issue with Lady G not taking any of your eggs.
- Fixed issue with the Hungry Devotee not doing anything.
- Moved security in the Casino so he won’t cause a softlock.
- Fixed issue where eating Esmerelda would keep the screen faded out.
- Fixed issue with Eloise where her bust graphic wouldn’t disappear.
- Fixed issue where the tents in the Succubus village were re-enterable
- Fixed issue where Danielle or Varona couldn’t be eaten (if you chose their solo paths)
- Fixed issue where telling Isabelle to move into the city or eating her would lock progression.
- Added sleep event and stat growth for Isabelle (size changes for her will come in future)
- Added an item that tracks the number of people you hunted for Anna.
- Re-added the prayers to the statue once the goddess leaves. (At reduced effectiveness)
- Moved fishing spot in the harbour to an actual accessible spot.
- Fixed a bug where VIP tokens weren’t being taken from the player when you bought something
- Fixed an issue where Billy would loop his dialogue and replay the Farm Thief quest.
Things should be fixed, I hope.
Also, I wanted to test a “Bug Fix” patch. To save people re-downloading the entire game.
BugFixes v0.92 > v0.93
It’s just the data folder. Extract it, go to where you have the game files. Paste the ENTIRE data folder over the original. NOTE: If you had saved after some things had happened. Chances are they could be bugged.
New Stuff in the 0.9 series:
- New Intro, Thought to add some depth to the intro, so I redid a bunch of it. Hopefully it’s a bit more entertaining.
- New NPC events. When the player has a high enough corruption stat, you can prompt certain NPC’s to go about life on a different path. (Currently the following NPC’s have had this treatment: The Girl in Front of the Statue, The People in the Casino (all but the Croupiers themselves), The Two Sisters in Uptown)
- Rework of the Succubus event in the basement. It now has some battles involved and a new area (that is empty but that will change eventually)
- Isabelle is now fully integrated into the game (I hope…)
- New bust art. The slime girls (when full size) and Eloise have some bust art for now. Eventually most major characters will, but the process is slow.
- Added new skills. Most are tied to the NPC events.
- Updated the guide to reflect the new changes and fix some other stuff.
- Credits are now available in the Bookcase of the Lab.
- If you havent unlocked Isabelle and beat the Queen, the game will reset the switches and take you back to Lab so you can retry with Isabelle in order to progress (Does not work for the Corruption ending)
Bug Fixes: (Note, there was a LOT of issues)
- Fixed some switches with Isabelle which prevented her event from working during the scenes with the Queen
- Fixed some switches and switch checks with Anna to prevent it from going to the pure route each time.
- Fix a conditional branch error which would prevent the Don from talking about the harbour.
- Changed the requirements for Fishing from the Broken Rod to the actual Fishing Rod.
- Blackjack will now pay your initial bet back when it’s a tie.
- Fixed an issue which said a skill could be obtained through dancing. (You will learn the skill at dancing level 5 now)
- Fixed an issue which caused the money gained from dancing to multiply infinitely.
- Whole Roast Pig is now available in the Casino in case you ate Eloise.
- Fixed a text issue with Danielle where she would ask for 2 pigs in a case when she only needs 1.
- Fixed a bugged conditional with the Fairy that would cause vore to do nothing.
- Fixed a bugged conditional with the Apple Tart which cause nothing to happen when you eat it
- Fixed a bug that cause Anna’s husband to revive himself when he’s not meant to.
- Fixed a bug which checked the wrong switch when checking if you could eat Anna.
- Fixed some small spelling mistakes
- Fixed a bug that prevented the vore girl event from working correctly
- Fixed an issue with skipping the intro that caused the Lucia sprite to not disappear.
- Fixed an issue with Esmerelda that cause her dialogue to loop infinitely and lock you from talking to her.
- Fixed an issue with Isabelle’s battle sprites which loaded the wrong one. All 4 stages are now in the game as intended.
- Overhaul of all monster sprites (I’ve been drawing my own monsters, those will appear in the next update)
- Overhaul of monster stats
- Difficulty scaling. As days pass, monsters will get stronger over time. Currently looking at every 15 days on Easy, every 10 days on Medium and 5 days on Hard.
- Icycull Mountains, Icycull Village and some new monster friends to do combat with.
- Removal of the time constraint (Days will still exist, BUT, you won’t get a game over after X amount of days anymore. Instead, the virus will become more potent every X days instead. Meaning you need to keep eating or else…) - Note: Days to be determined.
Way Way Way in Future:
- Last area: Grand City of Mezeti
- Conclusion to the Doctor Quest
There is also a MAC file in the folder provided. I have no idea if it will work, but I’ll give it a try anyways.
My patreon is linked below, I appreciate all the support and thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Join the Discord if you want some extra help. I’m usually always about on some platform or another.
As always, thanks so much guys. Hope you enjoy!