Okay, probably the second to last update. This one basically edits the entire backend of the game. Things should run smoother and monster encounters should be a little more balanced and interesting.
There isn’t much in the way of new content, it’s mostly just all behind the scenes stuff that no one will ever see but things should be much smoother now.
This will require a new game. DO NOT import save files. They won’t work. You will get errors and broken encounters all over the place.
This also fixes a plethora of bugs that came out with the last version.
- Enemies have been reworked. They scale based on the players stats with a unique formula that edits and changes their stats based on a tier system (i.e. Slimes are tier 1, so weaker overall. Most bosses are tier 5 or 6, meaning stronger) It’s calculated based on the difficulty you selected, the player stats, the number of days that have passed, the current level of the virus and the monster tier. (Plus some additional changes to direct stats for some monsters)
- Most of the lag should be gone in some maps now. Although this is still hardware dependent. Older computers may still have some issues on certain maps.
- Enemies have new skills (These are not learnable by the player though)
- Isabelle sprite during the doctor event with Mallory has been removed
- Massive lag issue with the Doctor’s lab in Mezeti is fixed
- Cassandra now reverts her fullness each day and the counter will not increase provided you give her 200 fullness worth of food.
- Beth confrontation at the tavern shouldn’t get stuck now
- When talking to the Chief with Hannah, the screen is no longer black
- Fixes to incorrect names in the Contest Hall
- Hannah battle in Icycull doesn’t get stuck anymore
- Lost Isles won’t give random fish as you walk anymore
- Bandit Leader event won’t trigger if your in the middle of the Amanda quest
- Jessica’s picture and sprite will disappear properly after she’s eaten
- The bar opens once you finish Julia’s initial quest and Cassandra sizes up once
- Jessica pictures are removed once you finish speaking to her
- Isabelle can no longer be given slimeballs
- Screen dim at Jigglers should now revert properly
- Capture Net bug fixes and the durability won’t go into the negatives. (Basically, Anna’s quest was slightly changed. Just capture the 5 slimes yourself and bring them back to her husband - He’ll give you money to buy a capture net if you don’t have one)
- Arabel’s pictures now disappear properly
- Brittney and Tiffany no longer stay on screen after you recruit them at the Succubus Village
- Anna, Eira and Tiana shouldn’t loop in the contest anymore
- Once you complete Lady G’s favour quest, it shouldn’t reappear again
- Contest Skills won’t repeat their text once you unlock them
- Grace’s capacity increases as it should once she sizes up
- Isabelle clones in the lab once you recruit her and defeat the queen no longer appear
- Quests that were left in the “Active” tab are now removed properly once completed
- The QTE event in the contest has been revised and the timer increased to 12 seconds
- Crafting recipes have been modified to use the proper ingredients
- Ingredients are no longer hidden in recipes
- Red Slime pictures are removed after you finish speaking to her and some grammatical mistakes were corrected
- Red and Blue slime wouldn’t show up in the upgraded lab once they reached a certain size
- Walkable tiles in the Icycull chief’s house are now fixed
- Eloise’s sprite and graphics should reflect her size now
- Revisiting the cave once you’ve been there once to see Eira won’t repeat
- Guards in Mezeti will now reappear once the Mallory quest is done
- Food items can be used in battle. (Some will heal, some won’t. But they will apply all fullness gains and stat boosts - or losses)
- Corruption cannot go below 0
- Fixed issue where meeting Mallory in the Hunting Grounds of Mezeti would cause a freeze
- Enemies in the Icycull Mountains and Dread Mountains changed to “On Player Touch” rather than the action button.
- Summit House tided up so the door looks nicer
- Water in the Lizardman Dungeon cannot be jumped across until relevant switches are activated.
- Pressing 9 will return you to the correct lab now (Based on if you’ve unlocked the upgraded lab or not)
- Eating Anna at her max size will now remove her picture
- Red and Blue slime have a proper base fullness now
- Recruiting Tiffany and Brittney will work as intended. (If you have both recruited, they will always want to be in the party together. If you can’t fit them, they’ll both stay behind. If you remove one, the other will automatically leave.)
- Fixed an issue with Jessica’s Godlike Meal displaying the wrong fullness amount
- Virus Information is in the tutorial book now (Glowing Book on the Bookcase)
- If you have Tiffany, Brittney or both, you can collect drinks from the Fridge each day. (This was always there, I just forgot to mention it…)
- Dominic will now give you the correct amount of money when selling monster parts to him
- Digest can be used outside of battle for healing
- Multiple typos in dialogues were fixed.
And maybe some other stuff…
My patreon is linked below, I appreciate all the support and thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Join the Discord if you want some extra help. I’m usually always about on some platform or another.
Thanks from coming on this journey with me. I can’t believe a little game I started has blown up this big and so many people have enjoyed it. Hopefully the next game is just as good