Heya, name’s Aerilate.
At the start of 2021, I tried out the RPGMaker MV demo and using that short time period I put together what I hesitate to call a “game.” It was more of a 15 to 20 minute fetish experience. I eventually got the full version of RPGMaker MV and now am working my way to making a much longer fetish experience with (most) types of expansion!
What to expect:
- You play as an unnamed spoiled princess who’s being forced to attend a midday luncheon. You’re not too happy about this. Unfortunately your mother is the queen, and her word is law…
- About everything is interactable in a way, nearly all the furniture pieces and NPC’s have something to say. This comes into play with the game’s main sequence: the banquet itself.
- The banquet minigame will dictate how round you end up getting. In turn, that changes how the NPC’s and certain items are reacted to. There are multiple “paths” and endings, so more than one playthrough isrecommended to get the full experience.
- There’s a heavy bias towards burps, belly noises, and teasing. And of course, stuffed princess tummies.
WHAT’S NEW IN ROYAL BANQUET V1.2!
- Everyone is tall now! The main reason this update took so long in the first place is because I used Grimimic’s bigger sprite templates to give everyone a makeover. That means you can see the Princess’ stuffed tummy much better now. Yay!
- Three new areas! I have expanded the castle grounds as to give much more depth, lorewise and interactivity wise. More objects for the princess’ stuffed tummy to bump and compare herself to! One area in particular leads me to…
- NEW SECRET PATHWAY! Can you find the secret dungeon? Instead of going to the banquet, why not hide away from the Queen’s prying eyes? You’ll be able to evade the meddlesome banquet, although this may lead to…
- Two new endings! One ending pertaining to the secret pathway, and one bad end dealing with the kitchen maid. More ways to see the Princess grow!
Although this sounds like a lot, I unfortunately have to say that this is only like…10 more minutes of extra content to waive through. Again, most of my time has been spent making every single sprite taller. But now that I’ve managed to embiggen everyone, what’s next?
Next Update Goals::
- The castle will fully open up, along with its outside courtyard. I plan on adding a wine cellar, potion room, extra towers, and who knows what other castle-y things.
- Two or three extra pathways. I have yet to define what a “pathway” means to me, so later down in this thread I’ll explain my gameplan a little bit deeper with what constitutes a pathway.
- More ways to expand the Princess. I’m a man of many tastes, not just stuffing and weight gain. I have yet to decide what sort of expansions the Princess will go through in v2, but I’ve got drafts for pregnancy, fullbody inflation, butt expansion, and maybe even vore. I’ll of course add warnings for when these additions are being made.
Also! The original Royal Banquet has managed to reach over 3,000 downloads! That’s honestly staggering to me. I really don’t know what to say. I’m gonna sound sappy of course, but I’m really grateful to you guys for giving me feedback and criticism on this little project of mine. I definitely want to expand it beyond a simple half-hour experience with more pathways to come. I wish I could offer more…
Finally, I wish to give immense thanks to Pacci-d, for making custom expressions for the princess, adjusting the original princess’s pallete and essentially helping me figure out RPGMaker as a whole. Without him, this project probably would’ve fallen flat on its face. He makes general expansion art (mostly pregnancy themed) but I seriously encourage you to check him out, as he has a Deviantart page here: Pacci-d - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt
He’s one of my best friends and an amazing artist, and he definitely deserves a watch.
mediafire link here: Royal Banquet v1.2