The Last Cresani(formerly Lanna's Adventures)

Thank you very much. It’s always good to hear that from other people. Anyone who’s out working in this, no matter what job, is doing a darn good job.

1 Like

I think it is, but on-and-off. It’s hard for the dev to keep up with it when real life work is the more immediate concern.

This is great news.
I finished the game 2 times so much I loved your work.
Good luck for the future and don’t give up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the game and how expansive it is, couple questions. Is there a way past the big guy surrounded by boulders and where is Amber’s place exactly? also is there a discord for the development of this game?

I’m part of Currently Unamed Stuffing RPG’s(aka Grimimic’s) server. It’s not a discord for my game specifically, but it’s where a few game dev’s do t heir game stuff.

Thw ogre at the mountain isn’t really anything in the current update, thats the next one. And Amber’s cabin is in the Hill Zone just outside of Barrell(the right path). There’s a small path in the trees to take.

Is it just me or does the game not work and bring up “[1001/113609.752:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\Kyle\Downloads\files (21)\Lanna Adventure\65.0.3325.146\nw.dll: The specified module could not be found. (0x7E)” Or is that just me, and how do I fix it?

Wow, long time out. I lost motivation to work on the game for quite some time. But, I can happily say I’ve gotten back into it(yet agani). I’ve finished another entire sequence of the game as of the other day. Still can’t promise a release date for the next patch, but know, I haven’t let this project die lol

18 Likes

That’s great. I was so worried that this would be an unfinished game. I really like this game so I’m glad it’s back

1 Like

I’m cheering for you!

The lady that you rescue and can give the breast gem to, you only need it once, you can just keep giving it to her even after it’s gone from your inventory

Yeah, the breast gem side quest is getting fixed this patch.

2 Likes

Beat the game and it won’t let me explore any further keeps repeating the cutsence over and over again

That was one I wasn’t aware of. Though there’s really not much to explore once you beat the game. More side stuff is gonna be added in the next update.

1 Like

Fair enough Figured I should still report it though cause even when I reloaded the a save quite a few times it still happens

i have to say i really enjoy the story of this game.

1 Like

Thank you :3

It’s nice to know people enjoy what little story there actually is lol

2 Likes

it’s a good story, and you should be proud

Is this game doing ok? Idk why but I tried a reply before and it was flaged for some reason, just wondering if the author is doing fine

@MrM You were flagged for asking the developer for an update which is against the forum rules.

Oh I didn’t knew that, I’m really sorry

3 Likes