Forgot where to post these; but spotted a new japanese RPGmaker game in the works

Translation

[Introduction of obesity game under construction] JK is making an obesity game where you can eat and adventure in a different world like an RPG! We plan to release a trial version and a premium trial version as soon as possible ✨ . We would appreciate it if you could follow us and wait! If you like, if you are interested in obesity games, please spread it

22 Likes

That art is pretty great actually, above average for rpgmaker work.

edit: Wow, turns out this dev is a fan of this website and forks?

15 Likes

Wow, talk about a small world

5 Likes

How the turn tables.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

5 Likes

So google translating that tweet and apparently that person uses a program called PCOT and DeepL to translate games on the fly from English to Japanese. It sounds very convenient for the other way around but as far as I know it cant go the other way around.

After quiet some searching I found screen translator but it seems to have trouble with RPGM text. If anyone uses a program like that or if they found a way to get it to work for RPGM games please tell us.

As far as RpgMaker games go translator++ is probably the way to go for convenience. However the free version uses google translate as a base. Which is… not great to say the least. DeepL is way better but I think plug in’s with translatorr++ are tied to patreon supporter tiers.

How you can use translator++ is shown by @ExtrudedSquared in this thread here.

1 Like

I’ve used translator++ before, but its issue is that it does not translate plugins. As far as I know the only way to translate those parts manually by using a copy of RPGmaker MV or whatever version of that this game ends up being on.

Speaking of which I am using translator++ to translate another game I found a few hours ago. Assuming I don’t run into any issues and it isn’t already on this site I’ll make a post about it shortly.

Edit: apparently there is a way to translate plugins but I cant be sure if doing that will break something.

So I translated it but it turns out translating it broke some plugins. Ill make a post anyways.

I think i might be an idiot, because i cant find a download for this.

It’s not finished yet, far as I can tell. So there’s probably no link yet.

I believe the artwork is from Kurocazenosora. Link to their deviantart kurocaze-s - Professional, Digital Artist | DeviantArt and pixiv くろんぷぅ - pixiv.

It also seems like the dev would be cool with an english translation or version being made. (8) 甘味@肥満化ゲーム制作 on Twitter: “@NeonMaxima (I used a translation tool, so sorry if there are any unnatural expressions.) Thank you very much. I would like to make an English version of this game if possible, but I am not very good at English, so it is difficult unless someone comes along to translate it.” / Twitter

So, since the game’s not out yet, does anybody know any game with similar art to this ?

Feeder Fantasy has art done by an artist. English translation here there is quite a bit of art for most of the girls currently in game at multiple weight stages.

Long maid vacation has some art it’s not a lot but it’s nice. Multiple weight stages of a single character sprite though.

There is also Raising money in town it has multiple stages of weight gain sprites for the two main protagonists if I remember correctly.

6 Likes